1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Account lost

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Marcaum123, 19 May 2017.

1. Marcaum123

Marcaum123 New Member

I reinstalled the game because i couldn't log in and now all my progress is lost.
    I had to create another IGN and it started all over again.
    Can you please look into it?
    IGN marcaum123
    Oceania server

2. Nexium

Nexium New Member

i also experience a similar problem. My ipad was replaced due to some problem.
    I installed the game and login with the same game center ID, the progress lost............
    I sent message to the admin in this forum and I still wait for his reply......
    sigh.............

3. Dimazcho

Dimazcho New Member

You're not the only one..

4. hasan kanso

hasan kanso New Member

same here i was lvl 15 and its hard to start again and be that lvl what we should do ?

5. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

You can contact to Rovio's support via email (support@rovio.com) and try to reclaim your accounts but please be patient since there's differences in time zones and there is a lot of players having problems as well as you seem to have.
    Cheers:cool: