1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Account lost

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Marcaum123, 19 May 2017.

1. Marcaum123

Marcaum123 New Member

I reinstalled the game because i couldn't log in and now all my progress is lost.
    I had to create another IGN and it started all over again.
    Can you please look into it?
    IGN marcaum123
    Oceania server

2. Nexium

Nexium New Member

i also experience a similar problem. My ipad was replaced due to some problem.
    I installed the game and login with the same game center ID, the progress lost............
    I sent message to the admin in this forum and I still wait for his reply......
    sigh.............

3. Dimazcho

Dimazcho New Member

You're not the only one..

4. hasan kanso

hasan kanso New Member

same here i was lvl 15 and its hard to start again and be that lvl what we should do ?

5. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

You can contact to Rovio's support via email (support@rovio.com) and try to reclaim your accounts but please be patient since there's differences in time zones and there is a lot of players having problems as well as you seem to have.
    Cheers:cool: