1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5.1 bug fix update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 11 Oct 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Devs, I keep running into opponents packing t1 legendaries below 1500. Is it okay, or weird?

Disguised likes this.
  2. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

One word...Exploiters.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

there is a guy from my region that was in an academy of the infamous exploiter guild,
    he never packed anything but rares,
    after the exploit he has 3 legendary weapons and epics....
    @The Grim Repair

Striclan586 likes this.
  4. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

So you fix all the problems from update but totally ignore the lag/disconnection issues people have complained about on forums.

Like to say that these issues ar3 making the game virtually unplayable at times but no mention of it at all from the developers.

Other than that it is a brilliant game.

Aristea likes this.
  5. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, nice work! :D

Schrödinger and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Schrödinger

Schrödinger Member

Great job! Thanks!

7. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I still play supercasual. And they'll still be new, it takes months to level up captain's, training, and gathering weapons.

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. Jospeer

Jospeer New Member

Itd be great if you could list (SOMEWHERE) which GUILD QUEST TASK we have completed.... attach it to our profile or something... so we don't do the same one twice. Even better... give us any 12 in total. So we archieve 12 per round... max out and then we can move on to round two.

Your new restrictions are terrible... I've completed different task three times and now the game isn't rewarding me neither contribution credit nor the reward prize.

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Its sad, true, but this is a really long game.

fr4nk1yn and The Otherguy like this.
  10. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey guys - we are still reviewing what specific actions we will take against the recent exploit - so please stay a little more patient, we will inform you very soon!

I would like to also urge everyone not to get into the perception that "every" high level items you come across, have been obtained by cheating.

We all understand the main concerns and of course share them.

11. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

Thanks for the effort,
    i believe a rollback is needed at this point.
    Trust me that obtaining legendary items was even easier than what people think, spam table 1 with smurfs it's a few minutes job and that granted a legendary raffle
    Everyone playing in the 3500-4000 not tier noticed some players getting legendaries\evolved legendaries\evolved epics overnight, some got that many he couldn't even level them up

12. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It might be sufficient to ban them from collecting any guild tokens for a number of weeks equal to the number of boards they completed (at least equal). That would give other players a chance to catch up, and would probably satisfy the exploiters, as at least they’d get to keep thier stuff.

Originally, I wasn’t in favour of ‘punishing’ people (though after conversing with a few, and getting a dose of thier selfish attitude... I’m not so sure).

However, I really think what is most is important to restore some kind of equilibrium. The exploiters gained a huge advantage, which is going to persist for a long time. If they’re allowed to get away with it, it effectively punishes everyone else. That would be a huge slap in the face to people who tried to play within the rules.

Last edited: 13 Oct 2017
  13. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

So what ur saying is ur jumping from guild to guild and hoping to collect rewards in each new guild?

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  14. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Just posting from my perspective(been playing at the 1100 to 1500 infamy level). In the 3 months that I've been playing BattleBay, I've been matched with/against players with legendary weapons maybe around 10 times. In the last two days, I've played with 3 people with legendary weapons, and their other weapons were tier 2 rares. This is either the biggest coincidence ever, or a LOT of people are now rocking legendary weapons from farming.

15. Mr.Deer

Mr.Deer New Member

How about farmers but pay money to farm and draw during that farming period? I know there are so many guys paying real money to buy boost and to refresh the store to bu parts for upgrading the items they get? If there is a rollback, is there a payback for real money too?

16. *Rubber Duck*

Probaly not, it states in thier ToS they dont have to refund. Esp if u cheated/exploited

17. Jospeer

Jospeer New Member

If you read the update... we are allowed 12 total first round. Get them any way you want them is easiest playa. Some people don't have time to buddy up with guild mates. Troll.

18. *Rubber Duck*

19. Mr.Deer

Mr.Deer New Member

I think this is a conspiracy. Bug appeared and the developer did nothing and said nothing. Then, many players thought this is ok and pay money to buy pearls for this farming. Now, the developer comes out and say you guys did wrong. I take your time, your effort and your items back. If the developer made an announcement to say clearly. I won’t farm and I won’t pay money to buy pearls too. This is a conspiracy!

20. Jospeer

Jospeer New Member