1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

what should be in next update after new patch?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SlAyEr, 30 Sep 2017.

1. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat

SlAyEr likes this.
  2. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

The Otherguy and SlAyEr like this.
  3. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

What's wrong with that if they can copy quests then why not bay TV..

4. Tony Dinoxxo

Tony Dinoxxo New Member

a weekly updat would be nice indeed

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Valfreg

Valfreg New Member

That would be nice, maybe the possibility of listening to the music stored in your device, that would be cool too.

The Otherguy and SlAyEr like this.
  6. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

Let me define my standard loadout (including perks) for each ship so that when I switch between boats the load out automatically is setup. The game should remember the loadout and ask me to revert back to the last loadout or tweak it before making it my boat for the next battle. Specifically, I have to spend pearls to reclaim perks and move them to fixer loadout. Then I have to spend more pearls putting my shooter back together. Ug! Also, when I forget to set the default boat i end up in a battle with a retarded loadout. There should be a very seamless and easy way to switch between boats any my preferred ladout without costing an arm and a leg in pearls. I would play fixer much more often if I had this and probably would also try the others too.

Valfreg and SlAyEr like this.
  7. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

What do we need in the next update?

• a reason to stay in one guild and not constantly guild hop for "helping" with guild quests
    • a guild finder tool, where people have a better way to find a guild that's suitable for them
    • a seperate report option for people with bad names (offensive/rude, sexual, (anti)religious, etc), so that such reports get looked at more quickly (or get looked at at all, it doesn't seem to be happening right now)
    • ways for fixers to contribute to guild quests more, right now I feel pretty useless since everything that matters is a kill quest
    If I can dream a bit:
    • a new ship that has at least 1 green slot and is more offensive than fixer
    • shop purchaseable alternative skins for each ship

El cactus, Ceralious, Valfreg and 5 others like this.
  8. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

New skins, guild finder tool
    Agreed :D

Ceralious and Valfreg like this.
  9. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

I want a game mode where, when you 'Fleet Up', one of you is the driver, and one of you is the shooter (whether this is random or not, I don't care).

Then, when you click to queue up for battle, you first choose ship & equip weapons from whatever combined gear you and your Fleet Buddy have.

10. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    :eek: interesting! That would be cool! ;)

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Thats a good idea! But then you would also need direct voicechat or specific commands

Sewah likes this.
  12. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Mine

Friendly = Green
    Unfriendly = Turquoise

Or

Beeping when unfriendly mine nearby

Or

Draw a circle around unfriendly mine, if u are in the circle the mine explode

Or

Take it out of BB

Ceralious likes this.
  13. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

:eek::eek:Wow

Ceralious likes this.
  14. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Won't happen..
    Else mine will lose its usefulness

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

Enough with the mines already! I mean, mines are terrifying exactly because of the reason that they are untouchable obstacles.

Mr. Chompers, The Otherguy and SlAyEr like this.
  16. Clewtr25

Clewtr25 Member

Mines will be absolutely useless if this happens, you would never be damaged by a mine again.

Mr. Chompers and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The problem is, it cuts both ways. Mines can be just as much a hindrance to your own team as they are to the unfriends. I’ve often had to take a longer route to avoid a mine, only to later see one of my teammates drive straight over it (it might have even cost me some games). So any usefulness that undesignated mines might have, in confounding the enemy, is offset by them also confounding your own team.

I propose a compromise, where mines give off a flash at regular intervals (say every 12 seconds), so there is at least a way to figure out who they belong to, but it won’t be immediately obvious.

Another (more thematic) solution might be to have friendly mines appear on your map. This would provide players with a way to identify their own mines, but again it wouldn’t nessecarily be quick or easy, and there is still lots of room for error.

Last edited: 4 Oct 2017
    Sewah likes this.
  18. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

You can choose to wait longer and get a full team. Ex. I am a Mk3 Defender, I select this option, and I am matched up with a Mk3 Shooter, Enforcer, Speeder, and Fixer. And on the enemy team is the same.

Ceralious and The Otherguy like this.
  19. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

What about this idea:

Currently, if I want to add both Ship and Turret Agility to my ship, not only is it 2 blue points, it's 2 blue item slots! That's just way too expensive (imo)...

Solution: Combine Rudder and Gear Lube into one item (1 blue point). I imagine these are the two least-used items in the game*, so by combining them, you increase the desirability by making them "affordable" from a point/slot standpoint. Even if they have to tune down the boosts to Ship/Turret Agility slightly, at least maybe this new item would start to compete with Turbo/Bandage for usability.

* My assumption having never been above 1500+ infamy yet

Ceralious and Miathan like this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

I use rudder on my speeder to at least get a grip on it's crazy mad speed. But you have a point. Gear lube and rudder shoult be fused into a single 2 slot, but it should be a different blue item. Both rudder and lube should also stay.

Ceralious and Mr. Chompers like this.