1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why banned?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by NaveFantasma, 18 Sep 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Logic. Maybe you've heard of it somewhere. You know, I have seen you before lobbying this same issue.

Dude, think about it. Would you enter a nightmare battle with common weapons? Sure, there's no RULE. Would you, then, carry a mk3 speeder into battle? Aw, hell, NO!

2. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    this is a copy and paste of thread a few weeks ago. So let me say here what i said there...
    I agree that there is no rules in game and this needs to change, this has been mentioned many times. All the rules are still these forums, which means you still must follow them.
    Battle Bay is a team based game. You are paired with 4 random other players against 5 other random players, and EVERYONE wants to win. Using a lower tier ship than normal makes you an easy target, and you will die VERY quickly. This is common sense, if you do not see this then you need to take a step back and think.
    The issue with using lower tier ships is a VERY common problem and I'm sure the devs will fix it, but until then you must use the right tier ship for your infamy! This is also common sense.

what jasper said previously sums it up quite nicely
    THIS is why you are getting a hard time from the forum members. Accept this ban and move forward, there is no good reason to ignore common sense.

_devill, The Otherguy and Jasper21 like this.
  3. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

No purpose on loosing...btw i think developers should write clearly that we can use only our higher rank ship

4. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

This is why I pity you;)

5. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

I really dont need your pity and i didnt opened this thread to have it

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Yes, hypotheticals aside, the devs have tried to make it so there is no reason to lose on purpose... And yet, people like you do it anyway, so there is no reason for you to not be banned.

Miathan, The Otherguy and Wishaal like this.
  7. Wishaal

@Joeyaa if you aren't banned already, why don't you comfort this guy who was banned for using a lower lvl ship than his main ship. I'm sure the 2 of you could be great friends;)

Elena Kr likes this.
  8. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

I dont look for confort ... i will live anyway without playng for some days too :D
    And when im back i will be happy to kick your ass again with my MK6 ;)

Elena Kr likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Consider yourself warned...

I guess?

Ultrah and ViscountSniffit like this.
  10. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

"Ready" is my second born-name :)

11. Wishaal

Well, I feel honoured that you will bring out your strongest ship against me. I'll be waiting for you at 3500 infamy ;)

12. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

3500 only? I was 3200 with mk4... im not sure we will fight so much together...i will pass that legue fast...

13. Wishaal

Well, then eventually we'll face eachother. Be sure to bring out your biggest ship and your strongest guns, you'll need it:) My strongest ship is an mk5 shooter, but I've been taking on mk6 ship in almost every match, so I'll be waiting.

14. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Dont worry ...will be done :cool:

Wishaal likes this.
  15. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

You are right, there is no rule against using a lower levelled ship at higher infamy, however there is a line and limit for everything.

There is a huge difference between using an mk4 ships at an infamy attained by using an mk5 ship and playing with an mk3 at an infamy attained with an mk6.

Mk4 at mk5 leagues is okay. Mk4 at mk6 is pushing it. Mk3 at mk6 is well over the limit.

Yes, TECHNICALLY speaking, you are not wrong however in practice you are certainly wrong. It takes 500k gold to upgrade an mk3 to mk4, at the very least if you were certainly trying not to lose and simply have fun instead, the very least you could do is upgrade it to mk4 which takes 500k gold which should be easy for a guy who says he'll pass 3.5k easily.

You were either trying to lose (I do not know what your reasons are for tanking) or you were trying to be playful and silly. The other angle is you maybe really stupid but I won't accuse you of that as that is rather toxic behaviour.

If you really are trying to lose, please refrain from doing so. If you are trying to play jokes, again please refrain from doing so (A lot of us have given our time and effort to this game and we did not do it for some laughs, if we wanted that we'd rather watch comedy central). If you are just stupid (I apologize before hand for stating this) then there is nothing I can say to that but considering your mastery of the logic of the rules, that's highly unlikely.

It's okay to have fun without giving a damn about others but there is a limit and you have crossed it. Not giving a damn about others is cool but your lack of damns are actually doing harm to your own fellow teammates.

Take no poop but do no harm. Upgrade your ship to atleast an mk5 before using it if you wanted to try out new stuff and play for lulz.

I'm sorry if I have offended you. That is not my intention.

Ultrah and Wishaal like this.
  16. Elena Kr

Elena Kr Member

21ShyOctopus
    Wishaal likes this.
  17. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

You were at 2044 infamy when I played with you, and you received 1 star for that victory. If you have ever reached 3200 before, you wouldn’t receive any star for winning at 2044. Mind to explain this? Lol

Wishaal likes this.
  18. Wishaal

If someone could provide me a way to record with iOS I'd be happy to share. I'll probably lose tough. Every time I'm matched up against my guild members/friends/enemies I lose most of the time. I always got the worst luck in matches like that. However, I'd still love to share if someone provided me a way to record in iOS.

Elena Kr likes this.
  19. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Late to this thread, but @NaveFantasma is not new to this at all. Check this post from June!

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/infamy-manipulation-spoils-the-fun-for-most.36/page-8#post-13749
    Infact, I recall a thread that actually called him out on excessive dropping, but my guess is that it's been removed/deleted.

He's some persistent stubborn troll that insists that he enjoys dropping infamy with his MK3, and even when there is zero benefit of doing it, he continues. Rovio has already temporarily banned him at least once before this for dropping excessively down to 1000 infamy, and even after Infamy Manipulation fix, he came on to this forum to complain. Yet, still refuses to yield from dropping. I called him out several months ago in VIP chat for dropping intentionally, back when Infamy Manipulation was rampant and unresolved by Rovio. I thought he quit since, surprised he's still around!

Personally, I think he just likes trolling people and refuses to play the game within the confines and rules of the system. He's a rebel.

Last edited: 18 Sep 2017
  20. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

There was this "42" player who kept dropping infamy before he left the bay for some time.
    Was the exact "version" of this "NaveFantasma". Same country as well. Would keep trolling the bay massively.
    Now "42" plays "ok" after returning but not him.
    I wonder if they are the same person, one is for more serious gaming and the other is for trolling only.
    Trolls usually have multiple account so wouldn't surprise me one bit if there are the same person.

Picture taken from someone in Facebook Battle Bay World.

Attached Files: