1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Ghost Battle

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bo Oetjen, 13 Sep 2017.

1. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

I played my first match this morning and won, and did some inventory maintenance and the pressed battle to get taken back into the same battle with the same people, but my entire team floated except one person. I didn’t even press battle the second time to afk from the match. Lost infamy, but I’m not getting the battle box reward.

Then while posting this, I logged back in to take screen shots of the battles and I see there is a 2nd loss. What is going on!!? I’m not even pressing battle!

The screen shot where I did damage is the only battle I ever pressed battle for.

2A2E7058-E107-4D18-ADA4-635F5A553C92.png 79CCBEBE-0818-4A89-84B5-9CBD98B32D28.png C687CF05-B9B5-4C84-B03A-FAE89CC76C9A.png C687CF05-B9B5-4C84-B03A-FAE89CC76C9A.png 2A2E7058-E107-4D18-ADA4-635F5A553C92.png 79CCBEBE-0818-4A89-84B5-9CBD98B32D28.png

2. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

13BFBEAC-79A9-40EF-91BF-0BDCA4936E1F.png As you can see, I didn’t get my battle reward boxes from those two ghost games either!

3. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

its rare bug...some times happens...
    for me 2 times happened...
    will be fixed in nxt update...as mentioned by admins...

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

where has it been mentioned by the admins?

5. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Ok, so I've spent the last 35 mins searching the forums, and I found a number of threads about this same issue, but the only reply from admins I have seen is from @Bennunator saying that the issue/bug is known about and is being looked into. Could not find any mention of it being fixed in the next update. I'm not sure they realise that it seems to be happening more and more often... And like in this case, involving a third match....

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

American Marauder likes this.
  7. Don Piano

Don Piano New Member

I have been there... It's creepy.

One time I was fighting on the foundry map, then my wife accidentally pulled the modem power cord and unplugged It, causing my internet conection to stop. I rushed to plug It back again and reconect my cellphone so I can rejoin the match but when I reloaded the match I found myself on the same map, with the same people, with the match restarted but everyone was unable to move or shoot (like they were AFK) save for me, another teammate and an enemy speeder; my partner and me moved to the opposite starting point and took down every still enemy then moved to the capture point to win the match (It was before the draw update patch) because we were unable to kill the speeder. The speeder came after us... It was 2 shooters vs 1 speeder and, well, we won the match.

I got the battle rewards as usual.

8. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member