1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

what is this..? lost 2 games, which was won just 1min back

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AVID, 12 Jul 2017.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Hi guys,,
    i am in fleet with "krrizh". we just won a game in "chill zone" and started battle, suddenly we got connected to the same game with 3 min left and my ship showing dead. which own 1min back and others too following dead. all are the same people. Even my fleeted person also got surprised and confused it since as the same gamewith health 300 left was showed him. mean while i am surprised and keep on taking screen shots. later out of battle with loss and showed 2 battles lost in logs.

what happened. How much correct is this of loosing the same game own just within 1min. that too loss of 2 games in logs and my infamy gone back to "- 46".
    please look after this. this is really a serious issue, i got this issue long bag too. but its defeated game so i did not bothered.
    kindly fix the bug.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 12 Jul 2017
    lakshya likes this.
  2. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi! Sorry to hear that! This is a very rare bug that we are aware of and are looking into.

lakshya, Miathan and AVID like this.
  3. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

i think some person used time hack here.....what u say...?
    time hack slow down time..mean while they kill us.......
    looks like that only....thats why th game still continued and we connected to same.
    this can be done from rooted phones. with some time hack software.

i think "Anne.thee" may have hacked time. i just doubt., please verify all his games.

lakshya likes this.
  4. lakshya

lakshya Member

We can't use time hack at online games.
    It can just be done by server hack.
    Looks like there are many bugs in this game and good to hear that ur reporting bug bro. And the most shocking thing is that only Indian players get the hell lot of bugs in this game.
    Come in whatsapp.

5. lakshya

lakshya Member

Btw I am with name @lordshivaa :)

6. lakshya

lakshya Member

The last screenshot proves everything.
    Good going.

7. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

yes rooted phones can use time hack, there are several options for it. u can use it in online games also.

lakshya likes this.
  8. lakshya

lakshya Member

We can but it doesn't work. I have used time hack at a dozen apps and games. It worked really good at the portals where the details are not shared with the server.
    Btw I have two rooted phones and I have rooted them by myself. I am a big tech savvy. I first look for the hack version of every game I play.
    I have all paid and pro apps/games in my phone.
    And I have tried majority of hacking tools. (Other than coding, I really want to learn it but I think it's different from my civil engineering feild)
    Coming in point, they may have looped the game while the admistrator server was refreshing (sounds like a Filmy spy stuff huh!! :) )
    One thing I noticed the last two players of both team can't able to do more damage than other. So, it looks like both team were equally affected. And one top players of ur opposition got the chance to shoot all enemy ship. Kinda rare bug.

9. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

So basically.. you're a cheat. You "first look for the hack version of every game" you play?..no doubt you looked for hacks for this game too?

10. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Saying this is kinda shooting urself in the foot xD. You shouldnt hack game let alone admit it on a online forum.... when your talking about hacks

lakshya likes this.
  11. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Indeed.. IMO..games should have an IQ test before you can download it.. especially after seeing the amount of trolling and abuse in chat..let alone the amount of "people" looking for girls.
    Yes.. I've reported MANY people for this..and ROVIO should make reports of people trawling chat for girls a PRIORITY.
    A LOT of people on here are young and there HAVE been cases where girls have met up with "people" trawling chat..and sadly something bad has happened.
    God forbid if anything like that happened..BUT if it did and ROVIO had ignored reports?.. I can imagine it wouldn't go too well for their company.
    Some will say.."lighten up.. it's just a bit of fun"..well it isn't..there ARE some vile people out there who use chat rooms to lure/groom kids..and everyone can be anyone behind a keyboard.
    Sorry if a bit deep..but it's a serious thing that should be taken seriously.

lakshya and ThatOnion like this.
  12. lakshya

lakshya Member

Obviously! Who wants to waste up time. Time is precious.

13. lakshya

lakshya Member

I already said, I am not a hacker. I am just a scripty who likes to try to new things and save up time. But this is only the game which I am playing fairly for more than a month. Coz their is not any hack of it in android. (I says what's the truth is)

14. lakshya

lakshya Member

True that! I have also made 20+ female fleet partners. And also found a good friend who is a girl of my age. (And same location too) But i have never benn so desperate and never kept trolling in chat XD

[/QUOTE]="Biffter, post: 30144, member: 9187"]Indeed.. IMO..games should have an IQ test before you can download it.. especially after seeing the amount of trolling and abuse in chat..let alone the amount of "people" looking for girls.
    Yes.. I've reported MANY people for this..and ROVIO should make reports of people trawling chat for girls a PRIORITY.
    A LOT of people on here are young and there HAVE been cases where girls have met up with "people" trawling chat..and sadly something bad has happened.
    God forbid if anything like that happened..BUT if it did and ROVIO had ignored reports?.. I can imagine it wouldn't go too well for their company.
    Some will say.."lighten up.. it's just a bit of fun"..well it isn't..there ARE some vile people out there who use chat rooms to lure/groom kids..and everyone can be anyone behind a keyboard.
    Sorry if a bit deep..but it's a serious thing that should be taken seriously.[/QUOTE]