1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Yellow item combos?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Disguised, 12 Jul 2017.

?

Best yellow item combo for MK3 speeder (chose 2 options as it is a combo)?

1. Overboost

2. Nitro

3. Tesla Bolt

4. Frost Launcher

5. Frost Blaster (or whatever it's called)

6. Tesla Shield

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

What would be the best 2 items to put into the yellow slots of an MK3 Speeder (2 slots, 3 slot points)?
    Thanks.

2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Depends on what weapons you wanna use, but I'd say in general it's overboost + tesla shield/Nitro. I don't really recommend tesla bolt at this point since you can't really evolve the item because captain is difficult to train, but if you got an epic or legendary go ahead and try it

3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Thanks. I usually use Blast Cannon/Swift Torpedo and sometimes Blast Cannon/Mine. I do almost have tier 2 rare Tesla Bolt, but I still have to upgrade Dr. Buzzkill 4 or 3 more times to unlock tier 2 evolution.

4. disorder

disorder Active Member

I Like strange things so will say teslabolt/frostblaster
    Will give a opportunity to speeder to make a fucking control on opponent with quick yellow item
    Post scriptum: i ve select frost launcher, error was frost blaster