1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. HappyUnicorn10

HappyUnicorn10 Member

this game is dying just as clash of clans when they introduced builder base.

2. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

The Enforcer's load out should be the Speeder's load out, just saying. Speeder has more of an option to have shields protecting it as it is speed limited.

3. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Ahhhhhh mannnnnn, I should have saved my legendary vigor perk huh. And there are common perks???!!!

4. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

CoC died when players got tired of waiting for fixes for hacks, fixes for war weight and matching issues, as well as waiting for ages for new content.

They finally did all those things .. but it was 2 years too late. The vast majority of their toobers, whales, and veterans had moved on and never came back.

At least the devs here are making changes - whether you agree with them or not - and it's keeping the game fresh.

Of course, it would be nice to see them fix the random and arbitrary crap that stifles creativity and variety .. but, at least for now, the game is still entertaining.

Prime Lightning likes this.
  5. USDT~___V___

USDT~___V___ New Member

6. USDT~___V___

USDT~___V___ New Member

Exactly, this game won't die based on updates, but it might lose newer players if matchmaking and anti- tanking routines don't get some tweaking. One of my biggest issues is the methodology used to counteract each change I make in either loadout or boat. I seem to always be at a disadvantage with Yellow boat balancing. If I add mines to counteract the yellow boats (and it would) then I get disadvantage by facing a team with 7 or 8 mines. If I change to mortars and long range cannons I'll face a similar imbalance in long range weapons on the other team. Surely, ther must be a better way to match teams more evenly, taking into account not only the number of weapons on each team. It certainly makes no sense to have 5 yellow boats against 3 Defenders and 2 Shooters.

7. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

Still the worst update in this game's history. Can't believe you devs can't admit this astronomical and almost comical agility destruction of a change was wrong and have not reverted agility back to normal. I can only hope you devs get your heads out of the leaderboard when considering what balance changes to make. Sure there are a lot of yellow boats in the top but that's just from yellow-green fleets and from the high skill of long-time yellow players who are almost collapsing due to fatigue from having it so difficult. What about yellow ships below the top of the game? Whose overboosts are extremely weak and whose nitros take an eternity to recharge. Whose tesla tesla shields last for 3 seconds and get popped by a sniper, whose tesla bolts stun the enemy for 5 fruitless seconds and for even less no less than 20 recharge seconds later.

Stop trying to please members of the 'Serious' top guild (censored for profligate reasons) and start trying to please new players. New players are not having fun. Apart from getting wrecked by overlevelled opponents, there is hardly much fun for them in the game because the only viable ship down there is shooter. Shooter Bay is what the game should be renamed to. Throughout 2018 so many updates only added to the pernicious Shooter-ization of the game. It is way too easier to build weapons than it is to build blue items (rip defender) and yellow items, and even teal items for that matter. This STUPID and DAMAGING update was the ultimate installation of killing the FUN and STRATEGY of the game. You need to understand that it is way too easy and rewarding to use ships like shooter. All they have to do is focus on aiming their weapons and staying in their pack: and wait for a hard-working yellow ship to make a mistake; move even slightly too too close and they can all turn their super-fast turrets towards them and shriek 'exterminate!' before pulverising their sorry yellow butts. What happened to the times when games were dynamic in their own beautiful way; when you could capitalise on ships not staying aware and sneak behind them? Why would you destroy speeder's fundamental skill and pride of starving/circumventing the enemies' turret? Such a shame what this game has become; all about weapons and discouraging diversity. Please MAKE BATTLE BAY GREAT AGAIN and revert ship agility and release 'lube & rudder' as an item (merging of the beautiful two)

Last edited: 23 Apr 2019
  8. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

Clash of Clans isn't dead anymore, and unlike Battle Bay (which is losing its old players/veterans and failing horribly in attracting and keeping new players), it is gaining a lot of new players and is still holding strong even with a lot of old-timers gone

9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

This is a really old thread now, no point calling out peoples quotes from last September!
    You may not have liked the update, but everybody is entitled to an opinion.

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  10. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

I get you. Just looking back at blunders the game has had :/

Ash KOT likes this.
  11. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

No probs, and agree this was a very controversial update.