1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unuseful quest

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Devendra328, 1 Apr 2019.

Tags:
  1. Devendra328

Devendra328 New Member

Why the [moderated] I'm start getting defender quest after upgrading to my defender ship to level 40.

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Apr 2019
  2. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

Lol, is this question a joke? In case it's not.... quests r random.

3. Devendra328

Devendra328 New Member

Hey idiot I have been playing this game from last 2 years but I started getting defender quest only after upgrading my defender ship to lv 40. If you don't have idea about the game then don't say anything.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You might not want to fire off personal attacks on members in the forum.

Also, quests are NOT random and occur when you either put gear on your ship, or upgrade it. In your case it was the latter.

Problem solved, I guess?

Nikkie! likes this.
  5. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

They really need a comprehensive instruction manual for this game... there r always thing I'm learning and various things that i still am not positive on... for example, most people have no idea u can leave boat and control camera in replay

TheAntiSnipe and Ash KOT like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That's because the free cam feature is not an official one but is rather an Easter Egg.

Nikkie! and Ash KOT like this.