1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Match making is broke!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Radar O Reilly, 20 Feb 2019.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Me too, but it has to be one or the other. Either fixed Infamy or no Infamy... there is no reasonable middle ground.

The reason I say to get rid of it is because the devs refuse to allow a longer wait for better matches, and if they won't bring in enough players to get a shorter wait, then the most simple solution is to revamp the entire ranked/league system.

2. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

Update: I'm running one and only one load out on my speeder. My favorite but not my best boat. I've been able to climb back from 300 infamy to 1300 infamy.

I finally started player casual mode and boy are the rewards nice. Games load fast!!! And I can run my guild quests, personal quest and collect stars.

I do find in casual mode I play carelessly, more focussed on getting in, causing damage, and moving on. Before I go back to infamy games I have to play a few as if infamy to get back to an infamy based game. For me, they play very differently. Its one of the reasons I rarely play special events. They ruin my game play for infamy games. Casual mode makes the perfect place to reset and get back to basics.

So I think my infamy will continue to go up while I play one and only one boat and load out. Alsop, I like casual mode games which surprised me but they are fun and until my league seasons resets again, its where I go to get rewards. I want to see what happens after the season reset and I play ranked games with normal rewards. I think I'm finally going to be out of the seal clubber penalty box.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

There are only two ways to get out of the penalty box:
    Infamy: get back to under roughly 800 from your high.
    Time: wait 2 seasons

After those 2 seasons pass, you'll be at your new infamy and rewards will be restored. Sounds like you are about there.