1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Praying Circle

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Joey who, 11 Jul 2017.

1. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

No thanks, I need flare guns and mines :cool:

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

before months I scrapped 3 epic Tesla shields for absolute no reason at all ,I didn't need parts , pieces ....etc ,I just wanted to scrap them :p ,I am not a fan of Tesla's items.

3. Kurd1stan.

RNG please don't give anyone a gatling gun .

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

RNGeezus,

I'll not ask you to explain why you gave me 23 straight Rare item pieces for an Event reward, or why you topped that off with a Legendary Fixer perk when I don't play Fixer.

Instead I will pray that next time you kindly balance out your oversight with 11 Epic Pieces in the next round, resulting in the stated 20% Epic Piece rate.

If that's not possible, all I can say, RNGeezus, is: "git gud"

BattleRascal and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  5. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Please can I have one more Epic blast cannon?! Pleeeeeease?? It's killing me being this close to having my first T5 Epic...

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

RNGesus thanks for all these rare and uncommon tesshields, I now have enough to t5 rare and almost (need one more) t5 uncommon tesshied
    also thanks for these tesshield hp perks (uncommon, rare and epic), epic turbo perk and free gold in form of torp and repair box perks
    would you mind giving me few epic tesshields, more tesshield hp perks and also legendary parts? thank you in advance

PS
    I will use
    Screenshot_20180919-170037.png it can tank without breaking almost anything I meet now
    to punish those, who don't glorify you and all these awesome items you give us:);)

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  7. envylife

Hello RNGeezus! 1 Epic in 35 draws = 3%, not 20%. I'm not liking you. GIT GUD!

8. Aether_Zero

RNGesus - thank you for the gifts you have bestowed on me in the last few days... I now have a dupe for a t2 leg blast cannon from combining pieces, and a shiny leg swift torp from achievements...

9. Kurd1stan.

it sucks bro , if you don't have legendary parts ,T2L will be so hard to level it up:( at a point I was scrapping item pieces .

ShipCrusherCz and Aether_Zero like this.
  10. Aether_Zero

Funny you should say that... I've just scrapped a leg sniper cannon for parts lmao... I already have a t4E that I don't really use, so not too bothered about losing it.

ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.
  11. Aether_Zero

Wow... Less than a week after the 2nd leg blast, I get my final Epic blast dupe I've needed for like 4 months... All glory to RNGesus! I will sacrifice many foes upon your altar.

ShipCrusherCz and Epekka like this.
  12. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Dear RNG

Please make this game fun again like it was 1-2 year ago.

13. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Dear RNGesus, please assist the Devs in making good decisions. I thank you for all the blast cannons and flares you have given me. I ask that you shower me with legendary pieces.

Amen.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  14. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

RNGesus is a luck giver; not a miracle worker

Nikkie! and Agile Vanguard like this.
  15. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Hey @Joey who, can I added to the praying circle officially?

16. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I wish if i can get the items i want . still not getting rare cannon and epic snipper copies to level them up . i am just keep getting other red items which i don't like to use .

17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I see this thread hasn't seen the light of the new year...

Dear RNGesus,
    I thank you for your generosity, both in giving me a magnificent roster of items (I landed my SECOND high-tier epic blast cannon, got flare dupes, as well as missile dupes and big shield dupes) AND the excellent luck with perks I'v had so far!

I feel selfish asking you this, but could I get a legendary perk I want from this event? It's not easy grinding the events these days, and I only get the chance once every two weeks on an average. Thanks in advance!

And may you bless the other members in this circle with what they need as well!

I'd also like to introduce two new devotees...

@Cavy and @Kurd1stan.

Show them the path of good juju!

18. envylife

Dear RNGesus,

Thank you for my 6th Epic Missile. As I have showed my patience (or lack thereof) over the course of the 1 year wait, I'd greatly appreciate a FB and Flare I've been waiting for over the same period.

19. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol I tried using search to find this thread about a week or 2 ago lol but it didn’t help me and I didn’t wanna start a new one :(
    Maybe if I could have found it I’d have avoided getting gat gun lol obviously sacrificing my beloved guild mates in casual mode didn’t appease RNGesus

Last edited: 12 Apr 2019
  20. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

E420AFC3-5093-408F-AFA6-FEE8B92AF730.png AC538565-EAF6-416A-B3B4-1DA5000121F1.png I offer my guild mate as sacrifice to you oh great and powerful RNGesus in the hopes you’ll be merciful upon my 18th quest reward and allow this faithful and humble servant of yours to get his 6th ex cannon so that I might have the ability to serve you even better