1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Something about turbo

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by I Am A Beginner, 9 Dec 2018.

1. I Am A Beginner

I Am A Beginner New Member

Recently,I got another rare turbo effect perks,as a fixer,I'm wondering which should I pick,(speed,or little more health?)so I'd like to ask everyone here for help.Thanks. Screenshot_2018-12-09-11-24-00-13.png Screenshot_2018-12-09-11-24-05-22.png Screenshot_2018-12-09-11-24-09-38.png Screenshot_2018-12-09-11-24-13-15.png Screenshot_2018-12-09-11-24-34-34.png

Last edited: 9 Dec 2018
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Because speed gets you out of trouble, it's usually worth more than health when all is said and done.

I'd go with the Epic Turbo+Damage variation... 40 health isn't much, but the +5% speed and +1.5% damage is fairly solid.

3. I Am A Beginner

Emmm...Maybe you're right,but as a fixer,maybe doing little more damage to un-friends didn't help much?(Because fixer should save people, and there are shooters in game,or what I said is wrong in some situations?)

4. I Am A Beginner

5. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Hey,
    I think you should pick that epic event perk...
    Because, like envylife already said, 40 hp isn’t much. Whenever you get situations your always fleetmate fleets with someone else and wants to destroy you, 40 hp won’t save your life (I think). But being able to run away as far as possible (or to the place where the player with the most hp is) is then very usefull (in my opinion)

So only when you think 40 hp will give you the opportunity to throw that box in front of you and pick it up, you should keep the perk you have equipped now:)