1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes 3.0.2 - More fixed!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 18 Jun 2018.

1. •$hadow•

•$hadow• New Member

The same as my name on forum: •$hadow•

2. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

did u tried by uninstalling game and cleaning junk and reinstalling...!
    if not try in that manner...may some app trouble shooting....

3. •$hadow•

•$hadow• New Member

So, a little bit after i posted that, i could play like 20 games without any problems, so i were like niceuh, something has been done and it fixed the issue. Was kinda surprised though as it was really fast, but then, like 30 min ago, it started back, on like 3 games on 4. Also, i forgot to mention that when it hapens, and i can finally get back to the game, it will often disconnect me again saying i was connected to another device, think that when it happens, it creates a new session which conflict with the precedent one which "crashed" or whatever it did. Been really frustrating to be disconnected like 3 min out of 5 , if the battle last that long knowing they're 4vs5. Sorry in advance for the guys who were teamed with me when it hapened...
    @AVID yeah i try uninstalling reinstalling, clearing the app i don't use anymore, all those kind of stuff. But the problem first occured saturday evening, and i didnt install anything else earlier, and all was going fine til then.

4. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

I think that it might be helpful if u can list ur device information.
    (Ex: App Version, Device ID, Device, Android Version)
    Restarting ur phone before reinstalling the app might solve the problem.
    Make a backup to ur Battle Bay app >>> Uninstall it >>> Restart ur phone >>> Reinstall Battle Bay

5. •$hadow•

•$hadow• New Member

Okay, so:
    - App version: 3.0.19506
    - Nvidia Shield tablet K1
    - Android Version 7.0
    I don't have a clue of what Device ID is
    Also, i asked several time on battle bay vip and french chat, few french guys experiences the same issue.
    I'll try restarting my tablet after uninstalling it, thanks for your concern

6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Could we possibly see an option to adjust the timeout duration? I don't mind the battery consumption, it's nice to be able to jump back and forth between apps when not in battle without having to log in everytime.

AVID and *JAWS* like this.
  7. BAJABLASTOISE

BAJABLASTOISE Active Member

I agree. :)

8. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

I got no help in bug report sub forum so I bring this here. I installed google play to fix but it got worse: game auto crack after every match. What can I do?

9. loganthegreatone

loganthegreatone New Member

Devs,
    its the 5th time i am posting this. i have a serious issue, game is lagging too much please do something i am playing on mi max. It is lagging in every single match. please do something!! my internet connection is good there is no problem in playing other games help me it is difficult to play battle bay for me.
    what happening is when i play for 1st time in the morning it does not lag but when i take rewards and go for second match it laggs i have to restart the app every time. fix this please. IT LAGGS WHEN I PLAY ADS TO TAKE REWARDS.

Last edited: 23 Jun 2018
  10. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Im sure that u have a bad connection: bad connection might be caused by multiple users or installing updates while playing.
    Turn off auto-update.
    How much is ur average ping?

11. loganthegreatone

bro i play other games my internet is very good infact my brother is playing on same wifi and he has no problem playing battlebay

12. loganthegreatone

Devs i am writing this for the 6th time fix the lag issue please. you are not givng any response......

13. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

What device are you playing on?

14. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Clear the game cache and restart ur device. Turn off the sync. Use in game booster for ur device.

legend killer 78 likes this.
  15. legend killer 78

legend killer 78 New Member

The event was awesome

16. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    Add new gameplay features?
    I thoguth. You were going to do it.:oops:

(Well no. You were wrong!:mad::rolleyes:)

17. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Was the rock music randomly playing in the background part of the various ad fixes? I've started to get it again ..