1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Improve your servers Rovio...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by fR0x, 15 Jun 2018.

1. fR0x

fR0x New Member

The title says by itself, but I'll try to make it clear: there aren't only North American players!

I play a lot of other online games and my ping never goes above 85~100ms (the standard usually is 35~60), and on Battle Bay it is ALWAYS above 165ms, so you can't say it's only my conection.
    How can you try to get in the "mobile competitive scene" if you don't make it fair for others parts of the globe to play the game equally?

I really love this game, but it's totally unfair to play against (or with) somebody that don't need to care about constant lags, just the gameplay.

This is my first post here, sorry if I seem a little rude, but i'm pretty sure that there's much more people with the same thoughts...
    And please forgive me if i made some mistakes on the text, english isn't my first language.

Have a good day,
    fR0x.

2. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Sry dude, my ping comes in at 13 or 14

In NYC playing on an S7