1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The End of the World

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by R4Z0R, 21 May 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Mwahahaa I'm gonna get my writer's mind on at somepoint... I'll show you dark ;)

TheAntiSnipe and R4Z0R like this.
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

just keep it subtle like hinting dont want @The Grim Repair zooming in like what happened to me lol :p

Aether_Zero and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I can write some mean fanfiction too!

But I'll have to type it on my PC I hate phone keyboards lol

Aether_Zero and R4Z0R like this.
  4. PhoenixLife

PhoenixLife Well-Known Member

Videogames
    I know phone keyboards SUCK

5. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    He was writing in the diary while fighting? Damn he must be a good fighter.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  6. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

how bout he wrote it after...will that work? :|

7. Agile Vanguard

Its first person. Anyway, we should all apreciate that it is really good writing.

Bradley Thorinsson and R4Z0R like this.
  8. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

fair enough...there are some flaws...heheh ignoreee them...thx bro :)

9. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

Chapter 5
    ---------------------------
    Anger. Blinding, quiet anger. I feel unusually calm. Also sadness, confusion. After seeing Mum like that...I couldn't take it. Went back to the cabin...no one noticed I was gone. Took the tazer out of its holster, examining it right now. N.O.I...what does it stand for? It was on the stretcher as well. Definitely arms manufacturing involved somewhere. Standard serial number engraved on the side. Cold metal..very heavy as well...too heavy for a tazer. After fiddling, discovered a latch, you won't guess what I found. Skeleton key. Boom. I could now go anywhere I wanted. Unrestrained. Yeah, things are looking up. Dad, I hope you're still alive. Somewhere out there. I'm coming. Hold on.

It's 9pm. The guard has a cool watch. Touch screen, glow in the dark...limited radar but still very advanced. Also comms button...no contact established within the last 48 hours though? Maybe these are no longer in use? Anyways, so far the plan is to find Dad somehow. Tazer still works, I tried it on the bed, luckily it was noiseless. Bad thing is, forgot the guard was still under the bed. The bed has metal frame, connected to metal floor. But when I checked, guard was gone. Sneaky bugger. Not that it does much...I took all his gear. Stalking down the hallway. The same one yesterday. I choked back my feelings. Can't be emotional now...kill or be killed. I knew once I was sprung, I was a goner. I had already seen what they did to Mum. They. Was the mysterious company N.O.I to blame? Or the World State? I know now they aren't on our side. They never were. Selling Happy Oil for massive profits. Where do they get the oil? All the mines are at least 300 miles below water level. The pressure would be insane if it was submersibly extracted...they have to be getting it from somewhere... Reaching a door now. Dim sickly-green neon sign, blinking, barely illuminating the dark corridor. Main Comm HQ. Now we're getting somewhere... Put my hand on the handle. Noticed the shadow behind me. Too late.

Last edited: 24 May 2018
    wreck your day and PallabKumarS like this.
  10. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    This World State thing kind of reminds me of 1984... Nice! :D

R4Z0R likes this.
  11. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

ayyy someone got the ref lol :p
    also in Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (did it for english assignment lol)

wreck your day likes this.
  12. Poulpozaurus

Poulpozaurus New Member

It's so cool ! You have a good talent for the story !
    I love to " rôle play " too but im french and my english when I write it is suck... But continue it please ! I love to read !

R4Z0R likes this.
  13. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

yes monsieur :p

TheAntiSnipe and Poulpozaurus like this.
  14. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

More more more more please :)

R4Z0R likes this.
  15. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

aahhh i still have exams on :(
    ...hold on boiz

16. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

Chapter 6
    -----------------------------------------
    Dad? I blinked twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. It was Dad. But not. He was small for one. Very small...and short. "Dad??" I choked, words stuck. That's when I noticed he looked sick. Blood was dribbling out the corner of his mouth. He looked at me...sad eyes. He tried to call my name...but nothing came out. A dark droplet hit the floor. I rushed to him and knelt down, just in time to catch him, collapsing. Breathing heavily. Tears blurring my vision. His last words...Run. And that was it. His body relaxed, slumped to the floor. I gently pushed him to the side of the corridor, stood up. I wanted to cry, no I wanted to weep. I was an orphan now. Nobody's son, I was completely alone in a dark, evil world. I wiped my eyes on my shirt. Things had to continue. There was no time left. I wouldn't remember Dad's last words, until much later, when it was too late.
    ************************************************************************************
    The door opened and closed silently, a click signifying the locking, entered a small room lit by the dull blue light of computer screens. Files lay on a small table in the middle, I walked over and began reading. Words jumped out..."N.O.I...Classified...Top secret...managed by J. Oscar Yusilyev..." diagrams of machines and devices...."As a desperate stand against the D.I.E.,...new super humanoid creation was an imperative...scientists discovered...mass-strength ratio could be dramatically increased by loss of certain minerals and liquids, while previous strength levels could be amplified accordingly...torso compressor...minimise waist size...liquidification...shrinking of body...sedatorium...rehab for successful patients...detachment unit...unsuccessful creations with insufficient strength levels and tolerance of warzone conditions..." So that's what this place was about...creating artificial super powerful humanoids to fight a war that was already devastating the world...there was more..."fluids extracted can be distilled...centrifuged...separated into lipids, metals...which can then be sold at prices for ludicrous profits..." which explained Happy Oil and Beelz Steelz...this was sick...evil beyond description...I forced myself to keep reading..."rehabilitation due to mental instability as a result of shrinking procedures...CAUTION...extremely dangerous, do not approach... Bhurt, Swift, Brock...Isak...significant power levels compared to other experiments...it might be so that the closer to youth peak...the stronger...more successful conversions...refer to Patient No. 659"...my Dad...being used as an experiment...failing...they probably gave up and let him wander around. I shook my head. Thoughts shot around at insane speeds, head pounding...how many of the people I knew had gone through this...shrinking thing...and how many were detached? I shuddered...reminded of Mum...now I know why I saw less and less people on the street everyday...the black N.O.I vans parked everywhere...everything was clear...we were being used...against our will...the World State, N.O.I, were never on our side. The humans had no-one to turn to. Desolated, I sank to the floor...buried my head in my heads...wept silently.

Last edited: 26 May 2018
  17. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

edited...feedback welcome :p

18. Agile Vanguard

It’s getting darker and darker.

Bradley Thorinsson and R4Z0R like this.
  19. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

you haven't seen nuthin yet :p

20. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

im guessing from lack of response = everyone bored and not interested in more? :p
    just asking coz otherwise i wouldnt wanna waste my time lol