1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW SHIPS AND VIOLET ITEMS

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 25 Feb 2018.

1. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Hi guys.I am HAPPY SITHSHA and I am new to this forum.Now I have become a member.
    I want to tell my suggestions to this game.Hope you guys like it.I want to hear your suggestions.
    1)Two New Boats:
    Cruise the Bay with the new BATTLE CRUISER or challenge your rivals with the new CHALLENGER.These two boats are unique.BATTLE CRUISER will have a good speed and boat agility as good as speeder but not as speeder and comparatively some greater health than Speeder.CHALLENGER will have turret agility as good as Enforcer and some extra health but slow speed of Defender.
    From the introduction of the two boats,I am introducing violet items to this game.I will tell about that later.BATTLE CRUISER will be in indigo colour with red and yellow shade and CHALLENGER will be in violet colour with red and green shade.The slots of the two boats are as follows:
    BATTLE CRUISER:
    3 Red Slots with max 5 slot points,2 Blue Slots with max 4 slot points,1 Yellow with 1 or 2 slot points and finally 2 Violet slots with max 3 slot points.MAX SPEED:1.60
    CHALLENGER:
    2 Red Slots with max 4 slot points,3 Blue Slots with max 4 Slot Points,1 Green Slot with 1 or 2 slot points and finally 2 Violet Slots with 4 slot points.MAX SPEED:1.40.
    Any suggestions for these ideas are welcome.
    Any suggestions from Antisnipe,Caffeinated Chris,Ash Kot,The Grim Repair,Miika,Pinecone,Harpo,Help I can't swim or any other captains?:):):):):D:D

Last edited: 25 Feb 2018
    Sidd gamer, Nikkie!, HARPO! and 2 others like this.
  2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

I woulda agreed but your avatar is from shadow fight 3 and not battle bay :/ lol

3. HAPPY SITHSHA

I am a fan of BATTLE BAY and SHADOW FIGHT 3:D;);):cool::cool:.Ok?

4. HAPPY SITHSHA

2)VIOLET ITEMS:
    These are items which deals damage and also has a unique effect on Enemy Ship or our own ship.Inverto Bolt is an exception.Here are my suggestions for violet items.
    1.RAGING ARCBOW:
    Fires in a parabolic path,has good projectile speed,and when it hits an enemy ship,it deals burning damage to the ship for 8 seconds and the damage dealt will be regenerated as health for our own ship.Upgrade to increase the damage and add perks to increase burning duration.Probably 2 slot Item and 16 Sec cooldown.

2.TRICKY TORPEDO:
    Fires like Swift Torpedo,has good explosion radius,and when it hits enemy ship,it deals damage and encloses the enemy ship within an Electro Bubble for 5.5 seconds.When the enemy ship is enclosed within that bubble,it can't shoot and our teammates can't shoot the enemy ship.The enemy ship cant move when it got enclosed within that electro bubble.When an another enemy ship is near the ship,it deals damage to both and encloses both ships within that Electro Bubble.1 slot Item and 14.5 sec or 15 Sec cooldown.Upgrade to increase the damage and add perks to increase the duration of the Bubble.

3.INVERTO BOLT:
    Fires like Tesla Bolt and when it hits the enemy ship,the controls are inverted(that is to move forward,we have to move the controller backward) and the camera is also inverted for 'x' seconds depending upon the rarity.Also when the bolt is active,enemy ship's attack power is reduced by 30%.1 slot Item and 14.5 or 15 Sec cooldown is good.Great for Shooters and Defenders especially.Defenders will surely struggle.When we spam mortars,defenders will try to turn and when we make use of thus BOLT,defenders got struck for a moment.
    I will post the remaining after some time.
    Any suggestions for these ideas are welcome.;);):):):cool:

Last edited: 25 Feb 2018
  5. HAPPY SITHSHA

Anyone liked my ideas or not?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::(:(

Nikkie!, Sidd gamer and Micro like this.
  6. HAPPY SITHSHA

4.ELECTROFIRE BLASTER:
    Fires an electro ball surrounded by fire like the Explosive Cannon and when it hits the enemy ship or near the enemy ship,it explodes dealing burning damage for 6-6.5 seconds and also stuns target for 5 Sec.If multiple enemy ships are nearby,it deals damage to all.2 slot point item and 16.5 or 17 Sec cooldown.Upgrade to increase the damage dealt and add perks to increase stun duration or burning duration.

5.FROSTFIRE BLASTER:
    Fires in a straight line like sniper cannon and when it hits the enemy ship,it deals burning damage similar to that of ELECTROFIRE BLASTER (but comparatively less) for 7 seconds and also freezes the target for 4.5 sec.Can hit only 1 target,1 slot Item and 15.5 sec cooldown will be good.
    Hey guys,if u like these ideas,reply anyone or tell suggestions for me please.I have been waiting since this morning:(:(:(:oops::oops:

7. HAPPY SITHSHA

If anyone has any new suggestions for violet items,it would be nice:):):)

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  8. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Wow theses are really cool ideas but I think new items are going to be added, especially not a completely new class of them.
    About the Tricky Torpedo, whats the point of the electrobubble if ur team cant shoot the people inside either. Maybe ur trying to balance the item but it doesnt make sense. One more question about that: Can we tricky torpedo our own fixers and other teamates, as they are teammates they dont lsoe health but are put in a electrobubble so that they can be spared a few seconds while help arrives, or can passive healing items be activated in the bubble, or are only existing items allowed. The problem with totally new items is that there are so many things to consider, that is why they dont add many items.
    Inverto bolt would be useless once people realise that we just have to do the opposite of what we used to do, to move forward. The 20 percent power isnt good enough to make it a viable item. Maybe a short cooldown with a short duration and 1 slot could make it work. Its like a rudder, only a few will use it.

About the Raging arcbow, its a great idea but if it deals damage and heals us, its going to be the games first three slot item with like 13-15 seconds cooldown unless its burning damage and healing is relatively low.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Electrofire blaster, doesnt deal direct damage from the shot right, cause if it did it would be op, direct damage, burning and stun, so definitely will be 3 slots.
    Same for the Frostfire blaster. All good ideas but these last two looks like ur just mixing available weapons up, so ur first ones are better.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  10. HAPPY SITHSHA

Then Let's make Inverto Bolt cooldown as 15.5 or 16 sec and the reduction in weapon damage as 30%.When ELECTROFIRE BLASTER will have direct effect only,what's the point of making it a 2 slot point item?I made it to have a small blast radius to differentiate it from FROSTFIRE BLASTER.
    Tricky Torpedo helps in situations where we want to escape from a shooter.Use it and run away from the danger zone as soon as possible.During that time,we don't have much time to shoot him.So use Tricky Torpedo at him,enclose him and use this opportunity to run away.
    Tricky Torpedo besides enclosing the enemy ship also makes it unable to move.Is this idea good now?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;):)
    Any suggestions?Ideas?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Yes, about the Electrofire blaster, I was wondering as direct damage and burning and stun makes it too op.

12. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
  13. HAPPY SITHSHA

No.Electrofire Blaster deals burning damage and stun only.Not any damage is dealt when it first hits the enemy ship.:):)
    I have now edited the Inverto Bolt and Tricky Torpedo.:cool::cool:

14. HAPPY SITHSHA

6.FLASH BOLT:
    Fires like a Tesla Bolt,travels slower than a Tesla Bolt but bigger than a Tesla Bolt.When this bolt hits an enemy ship,the ship agility and turret agility of that ship are reduced depending upon the power of this item for 7-7.5 seconds and also at the instant of strike,the enemy player's screen got flashed(gone blank) for x seconds depending upon the rarity of that item.2 slot Item and 16 Sec cooldown.

7.SHOCK BLASTER:
    Fires an electro ball up in the air,travels faster and as soon as it reaches the target,it strikes the target fast(like lightning,has 45-60% chance to accurately hit the target from far away)dealing considerable amount of damage and also have a 35-40% chance to make that target remain static for 5 or 6 sec(that is the speciality).Upgrade to increase the damage or add perks to increase the chance of being static.1 slot Item and 15 or 16 Sec cooldown.

8.SHOCK LAUNCHER:
    Fires an electro ball like the Shock Blaster,but travels slower than that.This electro ball on locking 2 near targets,gets split up into two,thereby striking the two enemy targets faster(like lightning).This Shock Launcher has 100% chance to accurately hit the two targets in spite of the distance between the enemy ships and our boat(that is the speciality).Has 20-30% chance to make the two targets remain static for 4 Sec.Upgrade to increase the damage and add perks to increase the chance to make enemy ships static.2 slot Item and 18 Sec cooldown.

Compare both Shock Blaster and Shock Launcher for advantages and disadvantages.Any suggestions for these ideas?:cool::cool:;);)

Nikkie!, Sidd gamer and El cactus like this.
  15. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Oh snap, it's you! You made an account! *applause*

I really think we need a new ship on the bay after all this time, but I think we should focus on the items and item types we already have. More items and a new ship would be a ton of work to implement, and everyone is still complaining about the already existing features. We need more yellow, green, and blue items as it is. A 6th ship should stick to using already existing items in a unique way.

I had an idea for another support class boat to join the fixers in the green items department called the Skipper, which was basically a low-firepower high-utility boat that's agile like a speeder. Lemme grab a link to that thread...

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/new-ship-ideas.16428/

16. HAPPY SITHSHA

Thanks Pastel Piku.I don't want these ideas to be implemented immediately but if they implement these ideas like as I said,I would be so glad.I will be always waiting.Any suggestions from you,Pastel Piku?:oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Wait for it, we need a shell cannon....guess what it shoots mortar bombs but much quicker with a much smaller curve. Splash damage and it shows where it will end with a bright red or green circle. Very small splah radius.

Sidd gamer and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  18. HAPPY SITHSHA

I like it.Type a brief description about it like I entered please.Is it a violet item or a weapon?

Nikkie! likes this.
  19. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    The challenger and cruiser should have less red slots since some of the violet items can also do damage and they provide unique utilities. I also think we only really need 1 new ship to use these, and perhaps the second ship could be one that already exists (ie fixer giving up a red for a violet).

I like a lot of the item ideas but some of them, like the inverto bolt, could pass off as yellow items instead. My favorite one is the tricky torpedo, but a better name would be something like "isolator" or something like that. It's an interesting concept, similar to a stun, but it can't be broken and they can't take damage. It's like a pause button, and it'd also be really cool if you could use it on friends, too. If your fixer is about to die you can freeze him in place for like 10 seconds to give him invincibility while you chase off the threat. Conversely, if the enemy fixer is about to die you can freeze him and blast him when the freeze wears off with your now reloaded weapons.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  20. HAPPY SITHSHA

Oh.Is that so,Pastel Piku?Then tell the new stats of the 2 boats.I will accept that.;););).Or any more Suggestions?

Nikkie! likes this.