1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.8 "From Battle Bay with Love!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 13 Feb 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Ofc I know you! But the situation in late Master is literally worse now than before.

Your excannon is more powerful than mine, mine does only 1.1k to burners. Or else I'd def take you up on it. Besides, I'm working on my enfo setup(flare+double blast) so my burn perks are on my blasty. Anyway. I'm starting a challenge, let's see how it goes.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

3. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    What I am saying is that while u and me might have got past 1400 infamy with mk4s, it is wrong to say that it is tanking for mk4 as it is very bad down there. What infamy are u at now, as I also have been playing for nearly months and am f2p and I know what Snapshot said was true.
    As I literally move closer to ace, I see less and less mk4s and am starting to see mk6s.

Last edited: 17 Feb 2018
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Anyway the only good thing is that we are more experienced at this infamy due to all this competition at these infamies.. Also we are talking about early master. Crashed up

5. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

You and @TheAntiSnipe came on me on how I don't know what is the situation down there while I am telling you what snapshot is facing down there is same as what I did face around October mk5 and 6 with leggy and tier 4 an 5 rare an epic items but you won't believe me I faced all that but you will believe a word of mouth from snapshot ( whose knowledge about a nightmare speeders is just by watching best whale speeder yt videos about Thier best games)
    That's speeders are only complaining about tesla bolt just because they can't do 1v 3.
    Lmao

PastelPiku likes this.
  6. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Look I was down there at around October time when the problem first started, I am a terrible player, so I am still down there but am at 1800 now. let me tellu, its got much worse, judging by how hard it is to move up. Okay. I am not judging u on tesla bolt, I never have used it, I am just saying u are using very outdated accusations, its worse thatn u think it is. I cant 1vs3 as a fixer anyway but I sure can beat anyone 1vs1 even shooters at my level.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    You could always just be Blacktail and 1v5 everyone and emerge victorious.

8. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

how worse has it become explain me are there mk7 there with tier 5 legendaries and everyone plays together as a team?
    since you and anti snipe are so intent on knowing my situation when i was down there i did reach 2500 with tier 3 rares and lvl 20 std shield with shield perks since i didn't even have health perks amounting to 2k health which is as good as one crib of snipers.
    but yeah do tell me about how worse is the situation.
    and this problem didn't start in october it was there since global launch

9. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Ha tier 3 rares and a level 20 standard shield- I dont have a single shield at all so I only have 2k as well. However tier 3 rares are barely enough for 1000. Most of the players at 1000-2000 have tier 4 rares or better. Having very good weapons these days never helps, its so hard to progress through infamy, my friend has tier 5s and he hasnt got to 2500 yet. Come down here and see for urself abot how hard it is down here. U are probably a very skilled payer. Infact all my items on my ship are very bad:
    tier 2 rare turbo, tier 2 uncommon turbo, tier 3 uncommon tape, tier 2 rare tape, tier 2 epic overboost.. This is because I have only started using fixer, but let me tell u for most, they have tier 4s and cant progress. I myself am progressing as I balance out all those uncommon items with my legendary carronade..

10. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  11. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I think the new method for contributing to guild rivalries is absolutely fantastic. Great job devs :):)

What's Up Player, Banderas and #CK like this.
  12. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Having read this I swapped Felix 25 to stun removal. 0/2 for healing when shooting Bolt at a stunned target (it does dispel the stun though).

Doublecheck if its working as intended please :)

Banderas and Weeze like this.
  13. Maxpuma

Maxpuma Member

• Changed guild rivalry matchmaking to match guilds that are similarly active.
    I think guild infamy is also important here not only activity. As after update we’ve been matched with guild that 15k infamy higher than us. Which is definetely not fair. As at harder boards they have huge advantage, since they deal more damage.

These points should be considered even in rivlry matchmaking:
    - activity
    - infamy
    - average player level

Warchin3, Kalbs, #CK and 1 other person like this.
  14. Weeze

Weeze Well-Known Member

15. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    It's still the strongest cannon. This game was never meant to be a trigger-happy rapid shooter, it's a strategic shooter that takes patience to master. Most of the time as speeder I simply don't have the time to fully utilize the blast cannon's shorter cooldown anyway. It's the damage per hit that counts. If you want dps, use the standard cannon. It's like the best thing for that.

Edit to reinforce point: in World of Warships torpedoes have like a 2 minute cooldown, yet the destroyers (prominent torpedo users) are still the one of most popular boats in the game.

A55A51N and #CK like this.
  16. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Kitterini, Weeze and PastelPiku like this.
  17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

This update is terrible. Ex Cannon is too slow now, Tesla Bolt is way too slow. When I’m pointing my turret straight at someone, it suddenly jumps to another target that appears 45 degrees away. And I can’t even switch to Big Torp - Frost, because that’s still unplayable from the last update, when it got raped.

And to add insult to injury sniper is better than ever. Why is it that a 2 slot excannon doing 1200 damage, has to wait 15 seconds to shoot, while Sniper platforms are reeling off 1800! crits, and only having to wait for GCD.

18. Banderas

Banderas New Member

I’d been working hard on the 5,000 spending spree achievement hoping for a star or something. Finally after achieving this, I see the next level is 50,000. I find this near impossible as a dedicated spender. Could this be an error or perhaps provide some reasoning on why such a high unrealistic achievement?

19. Dimmeland

Dimmeland New Member

I think you should rename it to Leaf Bolt or similar to avoid people confusing it with something great....

20. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Thanks for the nerf devs, it feels so much more balanced now (/sarcasm).

These aren’t cherry picked either, all from my last ~10 games. Utter utter utter BS.

92B47A4D-8C85-4654-82A8-0C9C1844E28A.png D64666BC-6389-46A8-BA14-D55E82B1A882.png F82660D8-B40A-4C65-940A-0B66E6511C31.png E7181D31-1BFF-4E68-804F-D223A3FED23B.png D169ACBF-0599-400B-BA0A-924CAC782E33.png 9E6E2FCA-1D7C-4AFB-A1EC-62629B062B2E.png