1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

You want to end this fixer?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lhetovisk, 18 Oct 2018.

1. Lhetovisk

Lhetovisk New Member

Thanks Rovio for causing FIXERS to be harmed once more in one more update ... Or do you think that increasing 15 healing points from the repair pulse will compensate for the damage from the other weapons that have increased a LOT? Every day that passes the will to play is decreasing .. Total dismay!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. #Executed /•|•\

#Executed /•|•\ Member

As a fixer main the last update was bad enough. I had to switch back to tri tape to compete after dropping about 600 infamy. Atleast pulse didnt get a cooldown nerf tape lost 2.9s in cooldown making it useless. I'm a fixer main and Fixers are useless now.

3. #Executed /•|•\

#Executed /•|•\ Member

No it didnt. The HPS stayed the approximately the same yet every weapon got a boost.

4. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Hide from enemies behind your team mates.

Plzwork4 likes this.
  5. FixerForever

FixerForever New Member

They have to care fixer more definitely.

6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

My HP doubled... I don't know what you're talking about lol

7. #Executed /•|•\

#Executed /•|•\ Member

Health per second restoration

8. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    15/second is a lot. If your pulse lasts for 8 seconds, that's 120 extra health. May not seem like much but that makes a difference.
    tho my T2 epic ex cannon deals more damage than my lv 41 blast ( rare) which is concerning

9. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

Having to participate in the speeder events to gain new ship pieces is another insult to players which mainly play Fixers.

10. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

My bolt got a few second off cooldown, was 10.2 before now it is 8 secs something. But the point is the damage output is suprisingly high compare to fixer's healing power and all the boat HP stayed the same so fixing feels alot weaker. I was main fixer for quite a while now, the boat was trash before now it is even weaker, better to switch boat guys

11. Plzwork4

Plzwork4 New Member

Exactly. My fixer is still a beast. You just have to play smarter than most other ships.

AntiHero likes this.