1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

You see me - I don't see you?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Fiorell, 23 Mar 2018.

1. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

This happend a lot after the 2.9 update (playing on a new iPad):

I'm often playing Enforcer and in many matches I have to do the "first contact" with the unfriendly team (or scouting). After the contact I usually kick some boost and get out of their range.
    But since the update, the following happens: Mortars, torpedos and direct shots are clearly targeting and firing at me but I cannot see any unfriendly ships (I also don't get a red indicator near my ship). This goes on for nearly 10 seconds, then four or five of the unfriendlies appear at once (and they are not all in the same range). This happens on open field maps and I always have a mortar active (which moves the camera angle up). It's obvious that this often ends not favorable for my little Enforcer and I'm out very early in the match.
    Did you change something lately? Is this a bug? Does someone else also encounter this? Is this a temporary load problem on the servers?

Tranced likes this.
  2. Tranced

Tranced New Member

Technical Consultant and Business
    This has been happening to me ever since the 2.9 update. I get sniper cannon fired at me from straight ahead but can't see the unfriendly.

3. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    This is what has been happening to me in recent games too. I was once sunk in the first minute, and I only saw the Unfriends when I was at 200 HP

Tranced likes this.
  4. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    every one's detection and detected range be the same is supposed to be the same(roughly a few more units than cannon range) but now it's not for some reason

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

My issue is an apparent increase in targets turning invisible while still in range of my LRM (35 range) and Missiles (37 range), usually disappearing just before I pull the trigger, which results in the shot dropping far short. I'd like to see a bump in the visible distance considering the amount of items that can go 35+ range, which will also help the OP's situation.