1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Yellow slot - Buoys

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Aquaholic, 27 Feb 2018.

Tags:
?

Good idea?

1. Yes

63.6%
  2. No

36.4%
  1. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

Captain
    [​IMG] Buoys - a single yellow slot item which has the ability to lure away the enemy's auto aim and lock on. In use it will be similar to a mine, same cool down and deployment. It's mostly an enforcer/speeder weapon used for tactical reasons.It can be destroyed in a by any weapon and has health that increases with level. It also appears as a dot on the map.

In other words its a decoy.

Last edited: 27 Feb 2018
    FearsomeChicken and HARPO! like this.
  2. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    It's an interesting idea I could image mid match you have a lot of buoys blocking the way for the enemy. Countered by manual aim I guess? Also, the enemy could use the decoy as a wall and hit you with splash damage

HARPO! likes this.
  3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I thought of a similar idea regarding buoys, but instead of luring the target lock away, it gave you vision in that area. It's like having a floater wherever you want them, so if anyone tries to flank, you can spot them much earlier.

Basically a sight ward in LoL

ChickenSurprise and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That's a cool idea. I think enfos would love this as a second twoslot

5. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Next there would be threads on "Nerf this buoy spammer!" :D
    But anyway, what about the auto lock users? (The green button with a ship on it beside the turret joystick) Will it just cause inconvenience for them when they are switching targets?

6. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Interesting idea but it has to a limit. Maybe only 3 buoys can exist at same time. Otherwise we will see buoys in all around of map :D

7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    @SaboTage hey, wanna bring your idea here? I'm trying to get all the new item ideas into single threads based on item color to tidy up the forums a bit while also attempting to get more ideas seen!

Hokuse likes this.
  8. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

Captain
    Yeah sure!