1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Xperia Z5C frame dropping/stuttering!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ThrMerciful, 3 Nov 2017.

1. ThrMerciful

ThrMerciful New Member

After the guilds rivlary update the game is unplayable on my phone. It has the snapdragon 810 which is more than capable for the game! I tried reinstalling the game, even the phone but to no avail. Please fix whatever is causing this, because before the update the game was buttery smooth.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  2. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Devs answer will be this.

Attached Files:

ThrMerciful likes this.
  3. ThrMerciful

ThrMerciful New Member

As i see the devs won't say anything. plus thats funny. If 50 mbit home and 4g lte speeds are slow then this game should not exist, the devs should go and find another planet

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  4. Riddlerpaji

I too have same problem. Every after 4-5 matche. Not always

5. ThrMerciful

ThrMerciful New Member

I have it almost every match, but it's random sometimes lags on start and it's smooth when enemies show up and vice versa. I understand that it can lag when enemies show up(even tho it never lagged before) but to smooth the fps when they show up it's a first. I hope some of the devs will read and look into this, and not just slap us with your network is bad!

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  6. Riddlerpaji

YEAH.

7. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Have high speed not guarantee game will be smooth, especially when you live far location from battle bay server

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Happens to my phone when it's on 10% battery. Are you sure youre not using a power saver or something?
    Also, in developer options for your phone, there's an option to force 4×MSAA. Try that once. If the problem is graphic stutter, that's a nearly surefire way of handling it.

ThrMerciful likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Dude, try the option that I suggested in my above post, it works great. I use a Snapdragon 825 myself, and 4×MSAA does wonders to graphic rendering.

ThrMerciful likes this.
  10. ThrMerciful

ThrMerciful New Member

I can't thank you enough, I just tried and no more lags or freezes. Thank's a lot! Have a great day!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

Cheers, dude. I came across it when I googled "How to optimize performance for an Android device without root". Handy for 'most everything. Also, try playing NFS Most Wanted with those settings and without them. Makes a big difference.