1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

X Amount of Damage vs. X Amount of Weapon Specific Damage

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Scourge Argaen, 14 Dec 2017.

1. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Sorry for the long title in this. I've noticed a difference in the weapon damage being recorded for the 2 missions as per the title. At the moment I have the generic mission to deal 9000 damage and the mission to deal 6000 damage with the sniper.

As it stands, the damage is 4816 vs 5516 respectively. Both started from 0 and I have not used any weapon other than the sniper for this. It seems like the weapon specific records overkill damage whereas the other only records effective damage.

Is this a bug or an intended feature?

Thanks!