1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong XP on certain crew training levels

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SerenitySpacer, 28 Nov 2017.

1. SerenitySpacer

SerenitySpacer New Member

I’m training Buzzkill to level 6 and it’s only gonna give me 90 XP - looks like that wasn’t scaled with the recent update. And Blastian to L9 is showing only 300 XP.

F5E57BE1-175A-4F16-AAD1-D370C4B3387B.jpeg DDF56103-4C80-40BB-98BA-0E909E480D8D.jpeg

2. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Why is no one saying anything about it? Am I missing something ?I thought all xp were multiplied by 10 but why not those in crew training?

3. SerenitySpacer

My Buzzkill finished at L6 and now for L7 it’s only showing 150 XP, so that’s another one that isn’t scaled.

4. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Man, crew = pearls... U need to buy sugar or get the limit with rewards to get more then the limit to get lvs... Its a bait for pearls waste

5. SerenitySpacer

Not sure what that has to do with this topic. I’m saying that some of the captain XP levels for crew training aren’t correct.

tonberryking98 likes this.