1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

wrong intention game play

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by rizoo, 9 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rizoo

rizoo New Member

Hi, i'm very disappointing nowadays with th e gameplay. People's r losing the game intentionally & that affects the whole team badly. I perform well in most of the games but i lose b'coz of inactive players & that affects my infamy,it goes down & down. Plzz take the right action...

2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

We have the reporting system for that in game - please report everyone not participating in battle. We review reports and take action.

I understand your frustration.
    Forums are not the platform where any action can be taken so please use the reporting system - I’ll close those thread.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.