1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wouldn't it be nice?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Cavy, 1 Aug 2018.

1. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I died suddenly in what was, till that point, a very close match and too my horror my team had a floater sitting almost in the middle of the battle lol (guess he had to take that call?) anyway I had a random thought, that many probably have and may even be threads about already, wouldn't it be nice if the first person to die would take control of any ghost ships at drift in a battle

Lol it's disappointing when a good close match is ruined by someone parking lol either side of the fence! We don't like losing because of it yet, winning as a result of enemies misfortune isn't as satisfying either

Lucent and PastelPiku like this.
  2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

It's just not logistically possible to determine if someone is floating or has a blip few second disconnect and returns.

My game freezes on the the matchup screen, not sure why but it just doesn't transfer from that first matchup screen into the countdown and I have to close and reopen usually taking 30 seconds often meaning I'm dead. I wonder how many "floaters" are having this same issue

ShipCrusherCz, PastelPiku and Cavy like this.
  3. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol that happens to me a few times. I didn't think it was ever gonna be a thing anyway just a thought?
    But in those instances if the actual boat captain regains connection at any point they retake the wheel? Lol

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    The sad reality is that in a mobile game, people disconnect all the time, be it intentionally or not. This is just something we have to deal with.

More on the subject of useless teammates, don't be so quick to judge mk6 players with heavily underleveled equipment, they probably just forgot to switch boats!

5. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    they can implement AI Integration Into the game.

PastelPiku likes this.
  6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    When you disconnect you enter "Autopilot" which is just a noob AI. Better than a floater, right?

7. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    It would be nice, but give it a short delay. 45 seconds or 1 minute.

●H€ll-Blad€● likes this.
  8. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    better than nothing.I play mobile legends.where when someone goes offline we have the option to select ai option.not good but better than floating

PastelPiku likes this.
  9. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

So I see you're a fan of the beach boys.