1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

WORST EVENT EVER

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BagAhBread•, 1 Sep 2018.

1. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

Those rewards are absolute crap. And dont delete this again. I speak on behalf of alot of cannon players that agree with me and battle bay never do this again. Terrible event.

Not only there are no item pieces or parts, there are superfluous perks for only 3 weapons that alot of people dont care about. You cant go all out into one type of weapon thats absurd. I think myself and alot of others will be out of this event...

Bladejanex, Exploxion and Jayden Kim like this.
  2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

The best place to leave your feedback on the event is on this other thread
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/event-discussion-and-feedback-fiery.21756/

3. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Nah, 3v3 was the worst. Small maps, but just big enough that you couldn't rush into view of a Shooter before they wore you down with mortars/napalm. That's the only event that had me seriously considering uninstalling the game out of frustration.