1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wishlist for Future Updates

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Admiral DrkRealm, 11 Jul 2017.

1. Admiral DrkRealm

Admiral DrkRealm Member

I'm digging this game quite a lot, but I have a wishlist of sorts for future updates:
    • Mute Player Feature. Trying to get me to buy VIP by forcing me to deal with abusive players in global is the biggest thing preventing me from spending any money on this game. (It's the principle.) Reporting players is inadequate, as anyone in public global can attest—and the trolls know it.
    • Friends List Cleanup. Some basic tap reduction on the process of removing friends would be nice. I have to view their profile to remove them. If we've talked, I also have to 'end chat'. This feels clunky.
    • Improved Stats. I'm a fixer, so kills per battle is meaningless. Win ratio isn't helpful either, except to prove to folks that there's around a 50/50 shot of winning, no matter what your equipment or level of skill is, so raging over losses isn't helpful. (Almost every player loses a little less than they win.) Per-boat stats that convey useful information about each class would help us know who the better players are.
    • Zoom. I'd like more control over the default camera angle over my boat.
    • Smart Unfriends Indicators. The small red triangles at the base of my boat could scale with distance, and should convey which direction incoming damage is coming from.
    What would you like to see added?

Last edited: 11 Jul 2017
  2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

It would be nice if we had to option to choose ´mortar´ camera angle as default regardless of weapon --- And the option of ´sticky´ cam. so it doesn't jump back and forth between views as you swap items, its incredibly clunky to be a Fixer with Napalm Launcher and Box/Bolt with the angle jumping change constantly.

Admiral DrkRealm likes this.
  3. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

I want daily events with rewards. Something to work towards besides the two week seasons. Maybe gold collected from battles? Idk how skewed the rewards are for higher leagues though.

4. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Daily shop deals where you get some selection. Currently wouldn't mind rare parts but only being offered uncommon and epic is really rather annoying.