1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wins/loses

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by "Scooby", 27 Feb 2018.

1. "Scooby"

"Scooby" Member

Can someone please explain to me how match making works?! How is it i climb to 3500 running with nightmares and then go on a massive losing streak! I am ALWAYS mvp of my fleet with over 20k, no ill say 15k damage just to be safe, in my worst matches (running 2x firebombs and 3x blast)...and drop to a WHOPPING 2300infamy with not 1 win! (I just climbed back from 2300 to 3100 and back on a losing streak again) Ill get a few pics together for all the haters who will be trying to bash me on my skill...i swear match making is all sorts of screwed but id really love to know how it works becuase im not a fan of carring other people weight...someone please explain and thank you

Last edited: 27 Feb 2018
  2. "Scooby"

"Scooby" Member

Last 3 battles jus moments ago

Attached Files:

3. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Do you mind showing a replay of one of your battles you mentioned?

4. "Scooby"

"Scooby" Member

I cant it says the file is 2 large

5. BooopDead

BooopDead New Member

Matches are basically fixed. Nobody has better or owrse than a 50% win rate...its how the "Grind" is at every level. unless its a 1v1 1v2 then skill comes in the most more for the most part....its fixed to win/lose

6. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

What's Up Player likes this.
  7. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

I’m experiencing the exact same thing and bonus loot win or lose makes it not worth playing. I think they changed something a couple days ago. In the last two days I’ve played all ships and used different strategies for all and my team just gets slaughtered within a min or two.

"Scooby" likes this.
  8. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

It uses infamy then ship level.

Doesn't matter if you have the most damage, it's a team game.

I could deal 1k damage for our team and still win.

Mr Meaner likes this.
  9. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Hey man, you dropped your tinfoil hat :D

Just checked mine, it's above 50% :eek: