1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Winning tokens for rivalry after switching guilds

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Rainbow Warrior, 14 Feb 2018.

1. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I've switch guilds last night and I've just for the tokens for their 2nd place. I don't know if that's something new or a big, just reporting here :D
    My previous guild got the 1st place, I don't know If that's part of some new rule.
    Thank you. Loving the update :D

AVID likes this.
  2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey, if you switch guilds you won’t be eligible for guild rivalry rewards. That’s normal / how it’s been before already.

3. Rainbow Warrior

Sorry for my poor english :D i received the tokens after switching guilds, that's why I'm letting you guys know that It happened

4. Rainbow Warrior

Screenshot_20180214-140343.png I had less than 3500 tokens when I switch guilds, since we are doing the 2nd board, I should have only about 29k.

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Did anybody in your guild purchase the Valentine's Day package? That would have given you another 10k tokens per package.

Board 1 = 24k tokens + whatever extra you contribute.
    Board 2 (what you've done so far) = 2,500 tokens + what extra you contributed.

So you have earned 26.5k new tokens in your new guild. Somewhere you got another 24k.

There are a couple explanations...
    - Valentine's Day packages or lots of boosts that gave you lots of tokens
    - You had more tokens than you actually thought
    - Your previous guild got second place and you somehow got the tokens.

It can't be that you got your previous guild's first place tokens because the numbers don't add up. 26.5k + 48k = 74.5k tokens.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  6. Timmaytimmay!

Timmaytimmay! New Member

So if you join your first guild mid week and complete a ton of quests, you don't get the rivalry tokens because it wasn't a full week? Asking for a friend...

7. Rainbow Warrior

A member purchased one of them minutes before I enter the Guild, but I've only received today by morning (I remember to tap the rivalry reward button for the second place, but it's not like I pay attention before I tap those buttons anymore)
    Really doubt It, but ok.
    They got 1st.

I don't know what happened, Hope it was the 2nd explanation you gave me (but I'm pretty sure It wasn't It), if there's a bug, the devs will eventually find out :D
    Thank you :D

8. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

lol...
    its getting now....even they switch guild...