1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why its so difficult to shoot with The Fixer?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Roberto West, 3 Nov 2018.

Tags:
  1. Roberto West

Roberto West New Member

Why? With the update. The fixer has a bug.
    When you are trying to switch between a heal weapon an a attack weapon.
    During this little switch the turrent miss his target and spend valious time aiming again at your opponent.
    Result: you die trying to shoot someone.

2. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

happens 24/7 here too, targetting got really screwe since the agility update

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  3. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    It’s difficult to aim with all ships.

4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Turret jump has been just been something you live with now since the agility update. Prior to that update I would say the mechanics of gameplay were about 98% perfected, it was a smooth game with as close to precise aiming as possible.
    Post agility update, you just have to live with the quirks of aiming and turret jumping that didn't exist before.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Good summation, the game was fairly well tuned to the old agility but not the new, so we all have to adjust instead. I've learned to lock targets as the only way to stop it bouncing from the unfriend in front of me to some far off place 45 degrees away, behind a wall, on the other side of the map.

6. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

The worst thing is it doesn't actually selects the target that is closest to you or whih you have a clear line of sight on; it likes to lock onto those out of range, and to the other side of the battlefield for unknown reasons, same with fixing items. Target lock also unlocks randomly so it isn't really the optimum solution to the problem.

What's Up Player and Sewah like this.
  7. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Target locking for a fixer is also a bit worrisome if you're switching from DPS to healing. I've noticed a bug where it stays locked onto the unfriendly, you have to unlock / switch targets to then be able to try and target your friendly. But then you have the issue of bouncing around the screen.

What also doesn't help is you can't click a friendly to target with a healing item as you can to shoot an unfriendly. That functionality unfortunately just doesn't exist.

Can't trust my fixer at all these days.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Wow, I never thought of your situation like that, but I remember my early days as a mk3, and yeah, that rings true. Relatable af lol:D

As a target lock user, and someone who has been using it before it even had a switcher, I cannot find a single solution to your dilemma. Must be a headache to all fixers:eek:

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  9. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

What about defenders. Ever since they messed with controls it seems the defender can’t aim as low and results in shots flying right over close targets.

10. Roberto West

Roberto West New Member

That its the issue!
    Just when you switch between dps and healing, the turrent locks and bouncing and you loss valious seconds or die trying to shoot to someone.
    This issue only happens with the fixer.

Scourge Argaen likes this.