1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is it so hard to get Legendary weapons?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Try to win nubs, 28 Apr 2017.

1. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Why??! Even epic r impossible u.u , lets like and post bc it cant be a pay to win game.. just a pay for fun

StrictSalmon307 and TheFixer27 like this.
  2. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Dude legendary is the best of the best do you just want it handed to you??? :)

Greencheek, Blueee, wtfack and 7 others like this.
  3. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Yep, that would be ridiculous if it had had been handed to you. But I must say that finding epic items seems to be really too difficult since so many high levels (~40) already has so many (tens) of them and I (lv 32) have only found less than 10 epic in my whole career. I find it bit frusfrating. Wouldn't you?
    Also upgrading (=evolving and then getting them higher) is really impossible because of the lack of tier 1 copies of the weapon. That's why I find the t1 copy of the weapon as a bad thing for player's weapon levelling. After all you can't even buy that tier 1 version to get further so I think that needs updating.

Here's a suggestion from other thread I wrote about this topic:

NoTzHoNg likes this.
  4. TheEpicWarlord

5. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

How many months or years someone need to play that game to get one? R u a noob? Omg bro i just found 2 epic weps since i play that game.. b4 i bought a epic blast cannon... and made a 10 pieces cannon... but.. why we have the archiviement " sell to get gold " if we can only buy perks? We cant buy or cell weps.. dont be a nerd dude.. i have 24 legendary parts and 2 powercells.. what i will do with dat if i need 1-2 years playing to have a legendary???? PLEASE UNDERSTAND U NEED TO GET 10 TO HAVE A WEAPON... IF U GET A UNWANTED WEAPON WHAT U WILL DO??!!!!

Attached Files:

6. TheEpicWarlord

Good point in one to two years the dev team will probably fix this pretty terrible shop situation were it is very rough getting good Items also I am not a noob I have fought you three times before twice my team won. Just saying :)

7. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Getting Legendaries is the luck of the draw.

8. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Must be 10 (same collor ) hahaha

NoTzHoNg likes this.
  9. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

My only hope is for a regular cannon when I get my legendary. Those things might not hit the hardest but their applied dps is great with that cooldown. Epics also give you two perk slots right off the line but the fourth slot is at tier 4.

10. AktioN

AktioN New Member

You need to get into nightmare to even start thinking of getting a legendary weapon. Don't even think of one if you are with 1500 infamy. I got into 2.9k infamy with just a rare tier 2 standard cannon and an epic t1 blast (enforcer mk4). So dont complain about everything and start building your own rare weapons. I've seen top nightmare players with 5 tier III rare weapons dealing 20k damage per game, winning. A legendary weapon deals +- the same damage than a tier III epic, and dont even think about leveling it up, you are far away of upgrading it to tier II. Everyone is.

11. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

@AktioN what's yr name in battle?that's so pro that with a rare t2 cannon and t1 epic bc can get into 2.9 k infamy

12. AktioN

AktioN New Member

........... AktioN....

13. Together=heal

Together=heal New Member

Honestly ... unless you plan on spending BIG money, don’t even worry about legendary items. Although they are GREAT. A “tier II LEGENDARY” and “tier V EPIC” have same base stats. So focus on keeping all epic items and leveling to Tier V because trust me ... that WILL come much sooner.

Vile Kyle likes this.
  14. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

In one to two years this game will be dead and replaced by a better game that fills this category

wtfack likes this.
  15. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I've been playing for a good 6 or 7 months (I could be horribly wrong, I haven't been keeping track, but it's definitely under a year) and I have enough epic duplicates to build a t4 cannon and t4 swift torpedo. However, I have 5 legendary red pieces, 1 blue, 3 yellow, and like 2 green. I'd think with this many epic items, not to mention other ones that I have (t3 blast cannon) I'd have at least 1 legendary by now. I can see where the OP is coming from.
    I don't think it should be that easy lol but it's definitely a little steep now. I hear it gets a lot easier to get legendaries once you get into nightmare league, though. Idk, man. Whether or not it needs adjustment, I do think it's worth at least talking about.

16. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You guys shouldn't worry about legendaries at all. The only real value Legendary item has is for P2W players to circumvent training tree requirements. Reality is Rare T5's are just as strong as a Legendary T1 and relatively easy to get. Epic T4 is stronger than a legendary L10, and also much easier to get. The ONLY way to get stronger than Epic T5 is to build a Legendary T3 which takes 3 copies of the same legendary item. Imagine the odds of that triple considering there are 38 item possibilities, and the 1 year of F2P it takes to get a single legendary.

Zachiderp likes this.
  17. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Strong points. I'm taking a neutral stance since I'm satisfied with epics either way. They pack quite the punch, and few people have legendaries in the t3-t5 range.

18. Oggog

Oggog Active Member

$$$

PastelPiku likes this.
  19. wusolja

wusolja Member

I agree. less than 0.0% chance of even getting a random item piece is crap.

20. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Seriously? How can you complain after this latest update where they are offering FREE LEGENDARIES. Can a dev just lock this thread up? None of this complaining is valid anymore.