1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is it so hard to get a response from the customer support?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ArctiC, 24 Aug 2017.

1. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

I submitted a ticket a week back but I haven't got any response from the developers as yet!

I got banned for intentionally losing but I wasnt really losing intentionally. I lost becuase i didnt have my main items anymore. "Partially" because of accidental scrapping.

I have stopped playing until i get an approval from the developers for my case as I dont want to get banned again, One of my suggested solutions was to reset me back to a lower league, however I still haven't received a response yet!! Why is it so hard to contact and get a response from the support team?? (P.s I dont wanna lose my mk6 as I paid for upgrading the captains)

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
    Regards

2. Malon

Malon New Member

i heard that if you scrapped your stuff they wont give it to you back... :/

i hope you get a better answers!

ArctiC likes this.
  3. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Currently have a ticket raised for an accidentally scrapped item myself. Obviously not on your level, how can you accidentally scrap all your good gear??

ArctiC likes this.
  4. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Don't want my weapons back just want to be able to play again without getting banned. People think Im intentionally losing but thats not the case. Im losing because I cant contribute much hence i want to get reset back to a lower league and continue rocking in my Mk6 speeder (which I upgraded by spending some money, luckily you can't accidentaly scrap your boat ;) )

5. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

"Accidental scrapping" ~~ :rolleyes:

6. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

"Partially"