1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is Aiming still such a task? Really???

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jenarall, 13 Jan 2019.

1. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Why is it everytime a ship is literally Infront of me- i’m not talking at any akward angle or anything. But why like said, why is it everytime a ship is directly Infront of me my the system always adjust my aim to another ship most times I can’t even see/out of my immediate field of view? By the time I cycle back to the ship that’s right on me he’s always gotten in 2-3 shots already. Something like this shouldn’t be a problem!

Come on!

Earel and Ultrah like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I believe it's 100% purposeful, but I still can't think of a reason why it's like this. It's really annoying though, so all you can do is lock on the close target to try to avoid the aim bounce to another. At close range I'm also seeing the aims stick to one side or the other of close boats, which makes it even more difficult to recover short-range aim. Just keep in mind your opponents are encountering the same issues.