1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is 2nd place reward better than 1st

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GlacialEclipse, 6 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. GlacialEclipse

GlacialEclipse Member

The challenger II 2nd place box is the same as the 1st place box with the only difference being the 2nd place box containing 10000 common parts, why is 2nd place reward better than 1st place??

dikshift likes this.
  2. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Wondering the same thing too. Maybe Rovio thought that the extra gold was enough compensation? Also do you have any idea what the silver hexagon shape is below the gold?

3. GlacialEclipse

GlacialEclipse Member

That's the season point, you need a certain amount to upgrade your badge, and I don't think the gold makes up for 10000 common parts

dikshift likes this.
  4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I think there has happen just a mistake and it might be fixed later. Also it might be just that it won't show those parts and you still get them.
    Let's see what @Miika or other developers have to say about this.

5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Thank you for reporting this. We found it to be a bug and will fix it.

6. GlacialEclipse

GlacialEclipse Member

Yeah, I'm just hoping to get that 10000 common parts before the season ends :)

7. Scatlock

Scatlock New Member

Please fix this before the end of the season. If I end up getting the short end of the stick I will cry. :(

8. Aesthetic

Aesthetic New Member

@dikshift the silver hexagon shape thing are captain points to unlock badges

dikshift likes this.
  9. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Thanks, what do badges do?

10. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Can you also look into challenger 3s top rewards? #1 only gets 1 uncommon while #2 gets 2. Or are the power cells supposed to be enough?

11. DEWE

DEWE New Member

Not just that , if you look at 3rd position rewards you will notice he will have 2 uncommon items comparing to 1st and 2nd position 1 uncommon item

I hope it will get fixed before this season ends

12. GlacialEclipse

GlacialEclipse Member

Will this be fixed before the season ends? @Miika and other admistors/developers

13. Aesthetic

Aesthetic New Member

I don't really know I think it represents your standing here's the image of all captain badges it's old ok but the devs say the badges are the same but they changed the required captain points 8qBtNyc.png