1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do so many people think i am a mortar spammer player just by looking at my ship setup

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by THE ONE (sniper), 21 Nov 2017.

1. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

A lot of ships have this opinion that my ship mortar spams. Its funny to ready these comments. Some guy posted some of my pics asking if my set up is good and some thought i do high dmg because.of mortar spamming. I still dont understand what that even means.

Attached Files:

2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Your combo seems fine to me.I dont hate mortars,But i hate the passive gameplay it promotes.Mortar spammers-Usually solo player,never help team.The comments cursing you probably were due to the reason i just described.

I your case since you are Using Dual FB,Why no used canons to compliment it!
    I recommend you switch other 2 Weapons with canons (LRM & flare)

Significant and timely damage>>high damage
    You use passive damage weapons,So without a doubt your damage will be high

Last edited: 21 Nov 2017
    The Otherguy likes this.
  3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  4. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

As you can see i can keep up my dmg output with most ships high inf and higher tiered. Not that i dont have bad games lol.
    I like my flare specifically for speeders and fixers. Because it cuts healing by 30% its a good weapon against a team with fixer.

And my canon with fire perks will do about 550 dmg every 4.4 secs. And on crig hits will do aeound 850. So extrapolating that it seems my canon will do more dmg then any other canons on a 12 secs reload. Where i can do almost 1600 canon dmg over 12secs load. And it it still t4. Itll be deadly t5 maxed.

My lr is essential as it is my only distance scouting weapon. At 35 distance. On a bullseye shot itll do about 600.

Im just confused at to why so many ppl hate on my set up. Ive reached high inf with t4 rare weapons. Obviously spamming wouldnt get me this far

Attached Files:

Babablacksheep likes this.
  5. Babablacksheep

Hodges#2

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Because no-one likes burning to death. ;)

THE ONE (sniper) likes this.
  7. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Funny you say that. I just played with him yesterday and i think i was able to keep up. I love that guys set up. I didnt know he made mk7 though. I guess videos i saw were old he was mk5

Attached Files:

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Whos that?

9. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Loll. Tru but they should like it more then frost blasts

10. Babablacksheep

The first shooter Ever to Cross 6K infamy,Has dual firebomb set Up.But is quite a agressive player,See his gameplay really intresting and wierd but mesmerizing.He some times even rushes with that set-Up lol

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hey, people hate on me too! You are a good speeder, they call you a stinkin' fragstealer. Good fixer, they call you a little girl. Good enfo? "Hehe, what a stupid dude. Chose the yellow defender." Defender? "Pumped up on Mountain Dew thinking this game is a tank game". Oh, oh, shooter? "Bliddy mortar spammers". Dude, don't look at the hate. I saw one of your replays with the new feature, you play one of the most resourceful shooters I know.

12. Babablacksheep

There you go

13. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Holy sh×t. Hes got more Satanas set up. Dbl fb dbl sniper. Satanas just had extra fb vs railgun. Hes crazy tho. 6k inf as mk6 shooter. Thats skill

14. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Yellow defender hahahhahagaga!!!
    Thanks bro means a lot. I feel like i dont get cresit sometimes besides my guild lol. I think of it as a waf game the point is to hit without getting hit. The us navy doesnt park their destroyer right in front of anyther enemy destroyer and shoot at each other.

That game with bittersteel meant a lot. He plays veey similarly in terms of leading the team into fight.

15. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Which replay did you see? The pics i just posted?

16. Babablacksheep

As i said swap that LRM with something useful and flare too.I would swap em for 1 ex canon and 1 BC or Rail-double sniper like him.Something which forces you to get out and hit enemy.BTW nice infamy for mk5;)
    My personal best is 3.4k

17. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Its hard to swap out. BURT is fully trained for canon. And i find my canon does more dmg then sniper. Ive seen snipers do about 400 per shot unless they go critical about 1200 every 12 secs. My canon will do about 1200 every 12sec. Not including if it goes critical. And thanks!
    Its frustrating. My ceiling is about 3600 inf. Even at that i am so outgunned. 4700hp 3 shots from these leg weaps and im dead lol

TheAntiSnipe and Babablacksheep like this.
  18. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

3400 is amazing! As long as your not an mk5 at 2k inf lol

Babablacksheep likes this.
  19. Babablacksheep

Its where F2P are crushed in dilema,Go below
    Ace-1 you have to play with nubs,Boring passive gameplay!
    Go above ACE-1,Active fast gameplay,no camping! But crushed by leggies.

FirnenAhead likes this.
  20. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

These types of losses are the most frustrating ones. When the whole team noobs. How do you guys get past this...
    Makes me wanna rage quit. But i love this game too much lol

Attached Files: