1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why disparity with rivalry quest challenge opponents?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Jerry St.Onge, 25 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry St.Onge

Jerry St.Onge New Member

why would my guild, global rank 1295, be in a group with global ranks of 24, 83, 90, 228 & 628? Each of the other guilds have top players with infamy’s of up to and over 5000. Doesn’t seem quite fair. Why would us little fish be thrown in the tank with the sharks?

Beau and fr4nk1yn like this.
  2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Because guild rivalries aren’t about infamy. They’re about how many guild quests you get done. Seems like a silly question

The Otherguy and BasedCarpen like this.
  3. Jerry St.Onge

Jerry St.Onge New Member

You obviously no nothing about forums, questions and tact. First off, this is a “Forum” where these type of questions get asked and answered. Second, you never tell anyone their question is silly or dumb because their experience may be different than yours hence they won’t have the same knowledge that you seem to think is common or universal. Lastly, even if you thought the question was silly do you really need to say that in the post just to make someone else feel bad about asking? Although you won’t admit it, you didn’t reply to the post to answer the question, you replied to belittle the asker and the question to make yourself feel better.

4. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    No need to get triggered, he answered your question. The only reason he said your answer was silly was because this question has been answered a lot and if you looked around the forum you would have found your answer

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Jerry St.Onge

Jerry St.Onge New Member

So because I didn’t look around enough in someone’s opinion it makes it ok to be disrespectful? I guess I just care about others feelings more than some people I guess. It’s looked upon as a weakness now days. Pity.

6. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

7. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Locking thread, i suggest you read the rules before posting.

The Otherguy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.