1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why can't we have multiple accounts on the same device (iOS)?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Help I Cant Swim, 18 Apr 2018.

?

If possible, should multiple accounts be allowed on one device (iOS)?

1. Yes

92.3%
  2. No

7.7%
  1. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I'm not sure I see a reason why the devs wouldn't want this to be allowed. It would just mean that a player would have multiple accounts that they want to spend time and money on.

I want to be able to play my mini account easier. And I'm not switching to an android.

Is this possible or is there something within the App Store and Game Center that wouldn't allow this? @The Grim Repair, @Miika, @Zeus.

- Oskar - and Da Carronade King like this.
  2. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Uh not sure. But if I delete my game and redownload it, I am given an option about which account to use. I dont use my mini but when I want I can. However it might take me a ffew times deleting and redownloading for the option to come up. I think both accounts are saved to that apple ID so it works.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Hey same here for android!

4. ForgetIt

ForgetIt Member

Voting "Yes" and for Android.

And I think Rovio should untie accounts to device IDs.
    When my previous phone died, I borrowed a tablet for a period of time to play the game.
    After I got my new phone, I uninstalled battle bay on the tablet and also remove my Google account from it.
    However, when I tried reinstall BB on the tablet, I was still able to retrieve my account even without my Google account on the tablet.

Last edited: 19 Apr 2018
  5. ImmaCerealKillerBay

ImmaCerealKillerBay Member

Killing,Shooting
    Try to use Parallel Space

6. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

I don´t know were but Devs answer me this... seems is more difficult than launch a rocket... LOL

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

If you agree, why'd you vote "no"?

I'll try it, but it would be nice to not have to rely on a third-party app to have multiple accounts.

Yea, that's what I suspect is the case.

8. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

I voted Yes but I struggle to work out why you’d have a mini in Battle Bay tbh. Would be happy to be informed

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Just fun to use different weapons at lower infamy. I originally had the mini to do guild quests before they changed them. Now I'd like to try to get my mini to be closer to my current account so I could use different stuff on it.

10. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Flare gun x napalm; railgun x tesla duo; friendly fixer x selfish fixer; cool stuff RNGesus gives you x different cool stuff RNGesus gives you :D; playing with low level friends/ family ;)

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

A lot of people are interested in making mini-accounts. They should really just make it a part of the game. I quite like to be able to start over with Fixer. It would also free people up to play in different guilds.