1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why are the match rewards 1/4 the amount the used to be?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Scoe Train, 16 Sep 2017.

1. Scoe Train

Scoe Train New Member

IMG_9450.PNG IMG_9451.PNG I can get the highest damage in the match with 3 kills and still only earn 9500 gold and 0 stars for the last 2 days.

I've played dozens of matches today and not won a single star.

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Oh no! Another tanker! We all *care* about this but we've seen this so many damn times. Also, i already hear you saying "oh, erm my, erm brother played a few. Erm matches on my account" we don't believe you

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Its a system to prevent intentional infamy dropping. Are you sure you didn't deliberately lose infamy?

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Scoe Train

Scoe Train New Member

I admit that I have been getting destroyed a lot lately and have been on a lot of losing sides, but I definitely haven't wanted to drop almost a 1000 in infamy on purpose!

5. Scoe Train

Scoe Train New Member

Are you saying that the game punishes you just for losing a lot of infamy? Even if you rarely get less than 5k damage and earn team/game high scores?

6. Whattheship

Whattheship New Member

I have the same dam issue, and don't agree with this

7. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I love this. Good job Rovio. I bet this guy will stop tanking infamy now :)

EyeOfDoom likes this.
  8. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Bullshit! I'm not buying this shit everyone is a seal clubber. I was at 1890 a couple weeks ago and got knocked down 800 points. Been trying to fight my way up though mk5 shooters loaded with nothing but mortars and torpedoes. It's a shit sandwich all around.

Two fleet buddies just quit playing, and I was on the verge but I cut way back. If nightmare league keeps pulling infamy out the game and pushing ace league players down as they go back into nightmare league it's going to get worst. 2 months ago there was no mk5 ships in warrior league, now there more common than mk3s.

Scoe Train and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  9. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I was at 2200 infamy and dropped to 1600 just from getting frustrated and repeatedly crappy players who don't want to engage together. It happens a lot at night with Asian Countries, maybe they don't understand commands. I'm also in a mk4 speeder with 1800 hp so a friggin high level rare sniper cannon can't take 2/3rds my energy and it's unavoidable

10. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it only kicks in if you lose 500- 600 infamy worth of matches straight and honestly, I don't even get how people can legitimately lose over 500-600 infamy straight without intentionally tanking.

I've had my fair share of loss streaks. I've lost about 500 infamy overnight and system never complained because I had 2 victories for every 5 defeats. So yeah, loosing 800 or so infamy straight because my teammates are shit is pretty bullshit.