1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

WHY AM I GETTING REDUCED REWARDS FROM SEAL CLUB RULE

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ovidmikel, 27 Aug 2018.

1. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Im at my season hi last season my has was 3400 and top was 3800 it has been 3 seasons since I was in night mare and im trying to learn shooter because I'm tired if playing fixer . I lose infmay over 3 seasons and I'm now penilized and you wonder why this games dying this is complete bulkshit. And you can look at my battlees no throwing g on purpose when u drop infamy the teams suck noone sticks together . So what I an forced to play fixer to gain my infamy I lost over 3 seasons this is ridiculous I refuse to be forced into that . I'm putting a request into rovio in-game. I'm sure it will go undone .oh well just play events only bout what I'm already doing . I don't like to be forced into playing something I'm burned out on or be penalized for trying to learn a different ship because I've played fixer over a year and tired of it . @thegrimrepair

Attached Files:

Last edited: 27 Aug 2018
  2. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Of course I forgot rovio unlike all other games don't have an in game support link . Imagine that .

3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The problem with Fixer is that you climb infamy higher than other ships, so I can understand your current situation and frustration. It would be nice if the system was lenient for a boat change as such.