1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why am i fighting tier 3 ships.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ItzJolly, 6 Jul 2017.

1. ItzJolly

ItzJolly New Member

Right now its impossible for me to play the game. Every time i hit play i get matched up agenst teir 3 ships and i only have tier 1. I'm only level 9 so i cant even get a tier 2. Im just wondering why this is happening if anyone can help please do.

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Matches are based on infamy, if you face mainly mk3s you are doing well (and they are probably terrible players).

3. ItzJolly

ItzJolly New Member

I had 800 infamy last season whiych was my first as well i guess thats why then...

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Lol ur infamy was too high for mk1 thats why ur getting mk3.keep it up ur doing great

5. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I don't even understand how you got to 800 infamy... I only broke 600 when I got my Mk 3. I since made it past 1300, but the 800-900 range is flooded with Mk4 ships... so mk 1 vs m4 would be impossible for you hahaha...

It doesn't take long of playing to get to Mk3 though, so hang in there and you'll be fine.

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I started a brand new account a few days ago to see what all the fuss was about.
    After (literally) half an hour of playing in a brand new mk1, I was already up against mk3's kitted out with epic gear.
    I can understand why it's necessary at the moment to have my usual account locked into battles with the nightmare gang since there aren't very many of them yet, but that is ridiculous.

As a new player I would have quit on the spot.

Terry Morgan and lolawola like this.
  7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Just wondering, did you fight me?

8. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Haha, no idea man. I was called Nightduck, you remember seeing me?