1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

White screen after video finishes loading after battle or market refresh

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Captian :Death, 2 Oct 2017.

1. Captian :Death

Captian :Death New Member

The screen turns white and game freezes after every video completes and guess what no pearls or bonus. This is same case for both battle and market refresh. Loowing too many pearls and resources. This white screen actually slides in after the video is completed, hope this detail help.

PS would have sent the screen shot but it's just a plain white screen

_devill likes this.
  2. Siddharth Gotawala

Siddharth Gotawala New Member

Hello,
    After updating this game, whenever I see ad after that ad close button should be appear but after 2-3 days I m getting this blank white screen after ad

Kindly help me to resolve this problem

Thanks,
    Siddharth Gotawala

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  3. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Bump, facing the same issue after update

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey everyone - this is a known issue. Unfortunately it creeps up ever so often, after every new Update - but nothing we can fix on our end as it has to do with the ad providers.
    This one is out of our hands.

5. Captian :Death

Sti
    Still the same issue. The same ads sometime works but most times doesn't. The only solution then would be to get a VIP subscription after all.

This issue also started after cancelling the VIP subscription anyway related to that??

6. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

@Captian :Death
    @Siddharth Gotawala
    @PotatoHunter

Are you having this issue on iOS or on Android?
    Also which OS version are you running?
    We think we have identified some of the ads causing white screen of death and we're working on getting it fixed and information about platforms where it's occurring would be helpful!

Captian :Death likes this.
  7. -Marco-

-Marco- New Member

Cant join the guild.Whenever i join the guild the error comes that you are already in the guild

Please help!

8. FearsomeChicken

Thank you for looking into it. I'm running iOS version 8.1 on iPhone 6+, the white-screen-after-ads problem happens around 60-70% of the time now (only after the recent update).

Additional info : Sometimes after clicking the "claim bonus" button, the screen blinks once and no ads were shown at all, instead the game think I have already watched the ad and lets me press the "arrow" button to exit the post-battle screen with the battle bonus already credited.

9. FearsomeChicken

@KilledWhale
    The white screen problem seems to have gone for me, thank you so much.

Captian :Death and KilledWhale like this.
  10. Captian :Death

Thanks bro fixed.. but still some ads throw is out of the game.
    On ios

11. Captian :Death

Thanks for the fix :)

12. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

Can you elaborate a bit on what happens?
    Does the game crash when watching an ad or does it just get stuck somehow?

If it's crash related (game just closing), can you please provide me (for example by private message) with your username or account id (from options/account) so I may be able to further narrow down the issue.

13. FearsomeChicken

Yea I'm having the game crash after ads sometimes too (around 30% of the time). Once the video ad finished, the game just crashes before the final static ad screen loads up (the one where you're supposed to click "x"). I'm running iOS 8.1 and my ID is #BYSVBHMT. Thank you.

14. Andrey A

Andrey A New Member

Also since yesterday evening, I can not enter the not guilty of the guilds, writes: "Error-The player is already in a guild"