1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

While in que for 5v5 deathmatch..

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by D4RK51D3, 18 Jun 2018.

1. D4RK51D3

D4RK51D3 New Member

CH!NK (Crazy Homeless! No Kidding)
    While in que waiting for a match I suddenly get a battle box that doesn't do anything but float there like normal. But when I click to open it, the box blinks but doesn't open nor do I get placed into a game. I am basically forced to quit the game, clear the recent apps, and then restart the game if then am I able to open that battle box.

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Sounds like a network lag issue

3. D3M3NT3D DOLL

D3M3NT3D DOLL New Member

Solo Entertainment Consultant
    I've had this problem too but but waiting for 5v5 but in regular game before living a location. I had to quit game then clear from RAM and then get back on game. But I haven't been able to reproduce it yet. I guess I'll try to again when it's the most congested in my area.