1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Which weapon should use for Mk5's last slot

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jujujuan, 27 Oct 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Hello every one. As the tittle says I need some help choosing the last weapon of my shooter. Since I`m going to hit lvl 29 soon I need to know which weapon will be useful to play with.
    Till now, the ones I have are being effective but if you have some suggestions I would like to know them..
    Build.jpg
    Perks
    Sniper: Crit 5%, Dmg 6%, Dmg 8%
    Ballpark E: Range 5%, Range 5%, Range 5%
    Ballpark R: Range 5%, Dmg 2,5%
    Firebomb: 1 sec, 1 sec
    Big Shield: Shield +7, Health +50
    Turbo: effect 15%; effect 20%

And here are some weapons I can use.
    items.jpg

Big Berta can reach level 30 max.
    Flare gun can reach level 20 max.
    Turbo will be able to reach tier 3 soon...

Since fight 1 vs 1 against speeder is hard a close combat weapon will be useful but again, I heard suggestions.
    Thanks for yours advices

2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Yeah I would say a point damage weapon. Which you seem low on. Something without a minimum range if you can scrounge it together. I’d fall back on the flare until you get it together.

Jujujuan likes this.
  3. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

standard cannon, blast cannon, flare gun or grenades...I would choose one of the those for close combat otherwise adding another mortar to your load out makes you a sitting duck. You could swap the rare ballpark for the big berta but it's harder to hit with so if what you have works I wouldn't change it.

Jujujuan likes this.
  4. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Late game flare gun works but I'm really bad using it and would need a week to reach tier 3. Swift torpedo deals good dmg but it requieres lot of practice. Thanks for the advice

5. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Big berta seems a good idea. But I dont know if it will be good against more high infamy unfoes. It hits hard.
    I run out of storage, but have 2 rare snipers in mk3 enforcer. Another lvl 20 sniper is a good option?

6. Scogel

Scogel Member

I'd sayyour best options are grenade or sniper. Both are good at taking down speeders(can both do close range/can hit faster targets with a bit of skill) and sniper has the benefit of long range to while grenade does more damage with the chance of fire.

Jujujuan likes this.
  7. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Have to practice with grenade since it is a tricky weapon but deals a good dmg and ever more with crit effect