1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Which is the most powerful weapon in game?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tirth2_, 4 Nov 2017.

1. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Hey there,

A couple of days ago as I was trying new weapons(red items). I was curious to know, which was the deadliest weapon in the game in terms of Damage?

So, I've prepared a basic table of the specification of each weapon considering each item as LEVEL 1 EPIC.

Capture1211.PNG
    Now, consider the scenario, All weapons were fired at the same interval of time and kept firing till they all fired their shots together again.
    This was done so that number of shots of each weapon can be obtained as a whole number, making it easier and fair for calculations.

The time interval at which the above scenario occurs is, 3746258880 seconds.
    Now, for calculating total damage,

Total Damage = Damage per shot*(Total time/ time taken per shot)
    But putting values in this equation will return a huge number, making it difficult for comparison.
    So, Let us take into consideration the average damage done by each weapon for the duration of 10 seconds.

Average Damage done in 10 seconds = (Total Damage/Total time)*10
    Further simplifying we get,

Average Damage done in 10 seconds = (Damage per shot/time taken per shot)*10
    We could have taken DPS and multiplied it by 10, but the above method will give us more accurate data than just DPS.

So, from above formula, calculating the damage done by each weapon and ranking them on the basis of damage done we get,

Captursasae.PNG
    Now, to above stats are based on base statistics of the weapon.

Which are accurate but doesn't give a fair idea as the above statistics are also affected by Crew Training.
    So, considering the fact that by the time you have level 1 Epic, you must have trained your complete crew till LEVEL 3 EVOLUTION.

Considering activation of all the talents involving the respective weapon under consideration, we get the following table,

wewewewee.PNG
    • Clearly, Napalm Launcher and Mine are the deadliest weapons in the game in terms of damage.
    • Missile Launcher and Carronade somewhere lag behind in terms of damage as per projectile damage is too low.
    This clearly indicates that talents of trainers can dominate the damage caused by the weapon to such an extent!
    • I haven't included perks or their effects as there are a lot of perks which can be combined with weapons in a million combination, so I leave that choice up to you.
    • Of course, this isn't a comparison from which we can judge which weapon is best, I made this post just to give a raw idea of which weapon is the most lethal.
    • Each weapon has its own specialty, causing direct or indirect damage. And it also depends on how we use it, but still having a better idea of powerful weapons in the game helps. :p

Thanks for reading. :)
    I am sorry for the typos. :p

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    New forum member ranks idea. FOR YOU: INFORMATIONIST

3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

i got tier 1 epics even when i had not unlocked tier 2 evolution. Also u have to consider carronade is not that low is it as u gain missiles over time. my level 10 epic does around 50 damage for 6 missiles so even for 4 missiles it is quite high.So the comparison per projectile is not fair

Last edited: 4 Nov 2017
  4. Tirth2_

As i mentioned , it all depends on how we use it,
    Plus, weapons have their own specialty in the game on how they work. :)

5. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Kneel before the almighty of statistics!

This is really well worked out dude, and really helpful. Great job:)

6. vis1234567899

Hmm seems like u had a lot off free time on ur hands

TheFixer27 likes this.
  7. vis1234567899

but advice to new players , just dont go around with napalms and mines without knowing how to do them properly. Infact probably choose weapons that do high high damage but not the highest as these items are easier to use than the highest damaging weapons.

ThatOnion likes this.
  8. Tirth2_

Lol! :p I actually didn't but I love to contribute my best to the community! So took some time out my "BUSY" Schedule! :p

9. vis1234567899

so care to tell me how u would rank the weapons from best to worst

10. Tirth2_

There are a lot of factors on which it depends! Lot of things to be taken into consideration before we conclude a weapon as best and other as worst!
    Also depends on what weapon I like and what I hate(majorly depends on this :p). So can't really conclude right now! :)

Nikkie! likes this.
  11. Tirth2_

Not all of your items might have been level 1 epic by the time u scored one single EPIC item! :) So it depends on luck , I have used statistics of level 1 epic as by the time you have level 3 evolution, atleast u have level 1 epic items or you have rare items of equivalent damage! :)
    Plus , u can't be sure of carronade hitting its target with all of its projectile so I considered one projection hitting a single enemy ship. :)

Nikkie! and vis1234567899 like this.
  12. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

NeptuneGaming, benguin8 and Tirth2_ like this.
  13. Tirth2_

Thank u! :)

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  14. vis1234567899

level 1 epic are equivalent to like level 7 rares or something like that and most carronade projectiles hit but the problem is that ships defence points reduces the damage of each carronade projectile

Tirth2_ likes this.
  15. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Nerf the damn napalm:p:p:p:p.. Anyway thanks for the info.

Nikkie! and Tirth2_ like this.
  16. Tirth2_

That counts too!!

Last edited: 5 Nov 2017
  17. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

May just be me, but I don't find this useful at all. There is no conclusion that can be drawn from this. It's numbers for the sake of numbers.

18. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

What I was thinking. No hate to OP'er.

You have to take in account probability of dealing all that damage (someone is not going to sit in middle of a napalm for 20+ seconds) and certain combos there are.

For example: a mine hit, a frost torp or a flare + ex cannon shot is going to deal more damage than a napalm, even if napalm does have a higher dps

Ovidmikel likes this.
  19. Tirth2_

As I mentioned this is just to give a rough idea of weapons which cause the most damage and ones that cause the least. :)

Suppose u fell from 22 ft height (I with this doesn't happen). Now knowing that u fell from almost 2nd story of a building won't help, "its just a number".
    But, it will give you a better idea of how worse the damage was. :)

Last edited: 4 Nov 2017
    Nikkie! likes this.
  20. Tirth2_

Now that would really make calculations complicated as there are a millions number of ways in which an enemy can react to napalm .....
    Like sit there
    Get out in some seconds
    Get out in half time etc
    The thing is that one can learn that just by sitting half the time in Napalm can lead to damage, more than a cannon hit or other respective weapons. :)
    I just provided base statistics in this post. :)