1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's my achievement?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by tomrodarte, 16 Nov 2017.

1. tomrodarte

tomrodarte New Member

Pretty stoked to win 15 in a row, but I did not receive the achievement for it. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

2. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    It is possible that it logged out before you received that achievment's pearls and you forgot about it, or that the new bug (which is getting dissected and worked upon) is messing you up. Try restarting the game and directly going to be achievement to pick it up. If that doesn't work, contact a developer directly, if you can't think of a better way of trying to make it work. ;) hoping this helped,
    Percy

3. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Does it show in the achievements that you got it? If not could you take another look at your battle log and check that some of the victories are not there twice? So looking at the time of the battles are they all different?