1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the update? 9 days have passed

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by angel1062, 5 Jan 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel1062

angel1062 New Member

Does anyone have information when it comes out?

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I prefer quality over quantity.

Nikkie! and NeptuneGaming like this.
  3. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Hardcore seasons are coming...
    Maybe update will come out when this season end.

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Be careful what you ask for!

5. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

I hope it never comes out and they leave ranked as elimination. Although more rewards and better matchmaking would be good, they can keep their HTDM, and new items most of us don't have epic cells as it is.

Last edited: 7 Jan 2019
  6. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Just enjoy the game at the present. I am pretty sure that the game experience will make a ton of players unhappy after the update. Atleast until people get used to it. #bringbackogBB :(

7. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

We will probably get an announcement and a client update next week and the new season will be hardcore. With the sneak peek being 9 days ago they are probably sending to google and apple now to approve so they can send out the update next week.

Nikkie!, Sidd gamer and Su-57 like this.
  8. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    when this session will end . after that new session will start with new update .

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  9. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Season will end next week. They said early January. That will be mid month. Whats the point of sneak peaks. Although people are done hyping over the updates but waiting this long kills the interst too.

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

I agree. Why do they announce so early. It's annoying. I thought they learned from the past. It's not a good tactic.

Nikkie!, Sidd gamer and angel1062 like this.
  11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Well, that's not so simple. In the past they received many complaints when they didn't announce anything and updates dropped suddenly without warning. I understand people get frustrated when they have to wait for that update but I personally think it was good they gave us some details so early, it gives people chance to start preparations for new game mode.

I haven't been hyped about any updates for a long time so for me it's not hard to wait many weeks.

Nikkie!, Iunch, Aether_Zero and 5 others like this.
  12. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

toda a vida deixando os jogadores ansiosos.

13. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

I am not hyped either. I even think I can't play ranked any more. I wish they stop releasing this update. But I can't prepare much without seeing the update, though I don't scrap any turbo...

Hellcat_17 likes this.
  14. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Given how last week, @Zeus was on Discord saying that many of the details are still undecided (and by ‘details’ I think he actually meant ‘core functionality’), my guess is that the update is still a long way off... or else it’s getting rushed out with minimal testing.

Not that those two outcomes are entirely mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:

Nikkie! and Hellcat_17 like this.
  15. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    they said it will drop in January so they can't change much . it will be what it is they have right now . maybe some little bit final changes . its not gonna be according to complaints because they rarely listen .

16. angel1062

angel1062 New Member

I think it is not right on their part, the announcement is too early, you understood me

17. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

Really, its a catch 22 for them. If the Devs release an update announcement, everyone loses their minds when it doesn’t drop immediately. If the Devs don’t release an update announcement, everyone loses their minds that there’s no update coming.

We were told January, not the first of January. Last I checked, it’s still January. The update will drop, when it drops. If February arrives and there’s no update, THEN we can break out our pitchforks and torches and go on a witch-hunt. Until then, everyone needs to just chill.

Nikkie!, NathanaelK, Iunch and 3 others like this.
  18. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Patience! We cannot yell at them for no news and then yell at them for early news. Here's a scenario... they drop a teaser as what is to come. Dozens of forum threads bring up holes they didn't think of or they like a suggestion. They go back and tweak some things a bit more to make sure its solid.

Fast forward to when released... half of the people are mad and half are happy.

19. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

But the announcement says, early January.
    So, if it comes out next week, it’s not eary January any more... I am not fond of the TDM, but without seeing it, I can’t complain yet;)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  20. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Here is the thing. I think it is better they announced a change like this early. The reason why especially for this update is it gives players extra time to start upgrading duplicates and start saving up sugar, gold, pearls for the update. For players with only one turbo they can start collecting rare turbos and level it up, players who have been selling old shields can start leveling them instead. If we only had a week suddenly many more players would be caught between a rock and a hard place trying to get duos and actually compete in the new mode.

It sucks because players want the update and the news but overall more time from the sneak peeks to this specific update is better for players who have seen the sneak peek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.