1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is my special offer?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Adaxxs, 19 Dec 2017.

1. Adaxxs

Adaxxs New Member

After today's update, I got a special offer for my second account, but when I use my main acount, there's no a special offer, and I'm not sure if It's a bug.Do any of you have the same problem?
    What do you think?

Second account.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Main account:
    [​IMG]

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Thanks for your post, its not a bug.
    The special offers pop up randomly, eventually everyone will get the offer pop up, you just have to be patient :)

The Otherguy and Adaxxs like this.
  3. Adaxxs

Adaxxs New Member

Oh nice, but another questions, what happen if I don´t take the special offer because I don't like it? Can I wait for another? or I can lose it?

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

There is a timer showing when it expires, and then you will have to wait until a new offer pops up :)

Adaxxs and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Adaxxs

Adaxxs New Member

Thanks dude, I thought it was just one offer to choose:)

Ash KOT likes this.