1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is badge...?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AVID, 13 Jul 2017.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Previously, i have seen. Season badges for all the players according to their league performance.
    But now it was missing after update and showing us as normal player in my profile.
    for some beginners, its showing as top players. for having infamy 100 also...
    i Like to show me as good player, when someone checks my profile.
    Only this badge shows us as good player..which makes other to fleet easily too.

And it is like an ornament in my profile page. with out this all profiles looks dull.

Screenshot_20170713-144532.png Screenshot_20170713-144551.png Screenshot_20170713-144558.png Screenshot_20170713-144604.png Screenshot_20170713-145302.jpg

Last edited: 5 Aug 2017
  2. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Up...
    need admin reply for this...
    Badges are not showing...

3. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

4. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

that is different...
    i am not talking about season top badge,
    previously it showed badge of all ships in profile what they earned in the season...
    now its removed before last 2 updates.
    Badge shows to every player in profile.
    now its showing only for toppers of the season...though it was also showing wrong too. for new player also it is showing as topper of the season.

5. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

The season top badge is meant to show what league you are in, I think. It's also supposed to show your highest infamy that season. There is a bug and that's why it's not showing or showing the wrong information. I'm sure they are checking it out right now.

6. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Looking to get fixed in next update itself........as looking to it i played well and tried to be topper....but when i became good player..its not there ...