1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the devs????

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Undead fixer, 28 Nov 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Not knowing that your game getting Trasher Nerf us fixers from out of no where plus what about players of the game? Don't you People listen to us anymore? I come here to give ideas or some buff and Nerf's you ever even looked our ideas have you???
    I loved the game so much I even think it was my family.
    I very great Memories from the past how we fleet played battled killed healed everything. I was near to ouit last year but TheWarNet stopped me from quitting give me hope.
    I'm then I will push on and don't back down if even I scrapped my items I even looked you up devs like everyone else but you just made things WORSE not better
    I should know we know you well why you devs just making these decisions???
    A such a beautiful game just ruined by your whole Dev team. (Besides TheGrimRepair)
    Idk but you need to start acting and Listen to the community again if not I will just leave not playing a game that devs don't listen to THEIR players. Good night guys hope you read this.

2. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

The game was my Soul the place where I'm happy are you really trying to destroy that?
    This will be the last few weeks of me left :(
    Unless this turns around I will stay I just want to be happy where I'm am in here Battle Bay not COC globals are just too inactive and barely any people that talks English.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Closed. This post adds nothing constructive to the forums and is also a "quitting" post.

Sidd gamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.